Dreaming of thick, dense, and long tresses flowing down your back but waking up to hair on your pillow cases and shoulders? Hair fall can be troublesome and affect someone’s confidence and self-esteem, especially women.
How to reduce Hairfall?
There could be various reasons for hair fall, such as nutritional deficiencies, excessive styling, stress, weather, medical conditions, and other such reasons. Want to know how to stop hair fall? We have compiled the best DIY hair mask for hair growth and thickness, all are made with easily available natural ingredients.
Here we are going to talk about 10 easy DIY hair masks for hair fall control treatment.
- Aloe Vera and Fenugreek hair mask
Aloevera is rich in vitamin A, C, and E, which nourishes and promotes healthy cell growth. It also contains Vitamin B12 and Folic acid, which makes hair stronger and helps in hair fall control.
Whereas, fenugreek increases hair thickness and growth.
To make aloe vera and fenugreek hair masks for hair fall treatment, follow the below steps:
• Take one cup of aloevera gel and 2 tablespoons of Fenugreek seeds.
• Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
• Grind the soaked seeds in a thin paste and mix aloevera gel to make a paste.
• Apply the paste to your hair and leave it for an hour.
• Wash your hair with a mild Shampoo
This mask is easy to make and is a perfect hair fall treatment at home. Apply it once a month for the best results.
- Hibiscus and Amla Hair Mask For Hair Growth
Hibiscus Flowers has amino acids which produce the structural protein Keratin- the basic building block of hair, thus promoting hair growth. Its petals contain a high amount of Mucilage which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also prevents baldness and premature graying.
Amla contains essential fatty acids which penetrate the hair follicles making hair voluminous, soft, and shiny. Due to high iron and carotene content, Amla stimulates new and better hair growth.
A Hibiscus and Amla hair mask is not just for hair fall remedy but is also effective against split ends. To make this hair mask:
• Take equal quantities of Hibiscus and Amla powder.
• Add water to make a smooth paste.
• Apply it all over the scalp and hair. Leave it for 45minutes to an hour.
• Wash with a mild Shampoo.
Use at least once a month for best results.
A quick Hair fall tip– Trim your hair regularly to avoid split ends and hair fall.
- Curry Leaves Hair Mask for Hair
Curry leaves are rich in antioxidants which moisturize as well as exfoliate the scalp. They are also high in protein and amino acids which strengthens the hair fiber and prevents hair fall.
For Curry leaves hair fall mask:
• Take a few curry leaves and Hibiscus Petals
• Blend them by adding some water. Make a Thick Paste.
• Apply the paste in apt quantity all over hair and scalp
• Leave it for 30-40 minutes.
• Wash with lukewarm water.
Regular application strengthens and nourishes hair from roots to tips, and you see your hair fall reduce. It is one of the best hair fall masks.
- Green Tea hair mask for hair fall
Green tea is anti-inflammatory and removes bacteria and fungus from the scalp, thus giving a calming effect. It has natural catechins and is rich in polyphenols which strengthen and is a good hair fall cure.
It is rich in various nutrients and vitamin B, which plays a major role in controlling hair fall. For green tea hair fall mask:
• Take one teabag and one Tablespoon mustard powder.
• Brew a cup of green tea in hot water for 3-5 minutes.
• Add one tablespoon of Mustard powder and mix thoroughly
• Apply the mask on and massage the roots for 10 minutes
• Let it sit for 35-40 minutes, and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
This mask gives a natural shine and aroma to the hair and is an excellent hair fall remedy.
- New Hairstyles for Ladies
- Latest Hairstyles for Girls with Long Hair
- The Benefits of Brushing Hair Everyday
- Healthier Way, You Should Dry Hair
- Natural Remedies for Hair Loss
- Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- How to Grow Hair Faster Naturally in One Week
- Sunny Leone Popular Hairstyles, You can Adopt
- 20 Best Ponytail Hairstyles Ideas in 2021
- Avocado hair mask for hair loss
Avocado contains natural oils which are moisturizing and nourishes the scalp. It is also rich in fatty acids and Vitamin which is necessary for healthy hair growth.
Avocados are also a source of biotin, effective in controlling hair fall. To make an Avocado hair fall control mask:
• Take a fresh avocado, 2 tablespoons of Aloe vera gel, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
• Grind them together. Add water if necessary.
• Apply the mask to the scalp and hair.
• Let it sit for 25-30 minutes.
• Wash with a mild shampoo.
With regular application, hair becomes smooth and silky.
- Curry leaves and coconut oil hair mask
Coconut oil is very common as a hair fall control masks home remedies as it moisturizes the scalp and prevents dryness and dandruff. Add curry leaves to coconut oil to give a nutrition boost to your hair. To make a curry leaves and coconut oil hair mask:
• Take a few curry leaves and one cup of coconut oil.
• In a small pan, warm up the coconut oil a bit.
• Add 10 to 12 curry leaves and wait till the ends of the leaves start turning black.
• Let it cool down a bit.
• Apply this mask evenly on your scalp and hair and leave it overnight.
• Wash with a mild shampoo.
With regular use, hair becomes thick and shiny.
- Vitamin E Capsules Hair Pack
Vitamin E nourishes the scalp and improves blood circulation, thus making your hair healthy and strong. It acts as a conditioner and balances Ph level, thus preventing dry and itchy scalp. To prepare Vitamin E capsule Hair pack:
• Take any regular hair oil and 2 Vitamin E capsules.
• Mix vitamin E capsules with the oil and apply it to your hair.
• Leave this mask overnight.
• Wash with a mild shampoo
Regular use will make your hair softer and smoother.
- Egg Mask for Hair
Eggs are an excellent source of protein and amino acids which makes hair stronger. Eggs are nourishing and keep all hair problems at bay. Eggs are being traditionally used for hair care for a long time. To make a hair fall egg mask.
• Take 2-3 tablespoons egg yolk, 4-5 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoons olive oil.
• Mix egg yolk and aloe vera gel in a bowl. Heat the olive oil for a few seconds before adding it to the mix.
• Apply it evenly on the scalp and hair.
• Leave it for 30 minutes.
• Wash your hair thoroughly with a mild Shampoo.
Apply this mask regularly to see visibly smooth and strong hair. It is one of the best hair masks to stop hair fall.
- Banana Hair Mask
Banana is rich in silica which helps manage dry and frizzy hair. They are abundant in antioxidants which strengthens the hair’s defense mechanism against dust and pollution. To make a banana hair mask:
• Take 1-1 1/2 tablespoon of honey and 2 ripe bananas
• Mix the banana and honey in a blender to get a hair mask of even texture.
• Apply the hair mask paying special attention to the scalp and roots.
• Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
• Wash with a mild shampoo.
This mask makes hair voluminous and thick.
- 15 Benefits of Lemon for Your Skin and Hair
- 8 Fruits to Prevent Hair Loss
- Save your Hair, if You are a Regular Swimmer
- Hair care Routine for Men
- Best Shampoos of Thinning Hair
- Best Fruits for Healthy Hair
- Causes of hair Fall
- Hair Oils for Hair Growth Men
- Natural Ways to Get Rid of Dandruff
- Yogurt Hair Mask
Yogurt cleans the scalp, clears away dead cells, and helps hair follicle growth. Rich in vitamin E, zinc, protein, and lactic acid, it is effective in combating all hair problems. Yogurt can be applied as it is or can be mixed with other ingredients as per choice.
Adding honey to yogurt is beneficial for damaged and brittle hair. To make this hair mask:
• Take a cup of yogurt and 2 tablespoons of honey.
• Mix them well.
• Apply the mask evenly on hair and scalp.
• Leave it for an hour
• Wash with a mild shampoo.
Use regularly for strong and silky hair.
Often Shampoos and conditioners claim to give similar nourishment to the hair as these natural hair masks, but they also come loaded with chemicals that cause hair damage. By applying these natural masks, the middleman is eliminated, and direct nourishment is provided to your hair. Follow daily hair care routine for hair growth and get healthy and thick hair.
This post was last modified on February 3, 2022 5:42 pm