Throw away the chemical-filled products that promise hair growth but end up further damaging your hair. Nature has various ways to take care of all your hair woes. We have compiled the best homemade hair mask for hair fall control, all made with easily available natural ingredients.
What is the secret of hair growth?
Genetics is the main cause that decides the rate of your hair growth. However, your diet and lifestyle are important factors as well. You should follow a hair care routine for hair growth.
Do hair masks stimulate hair growth?
Hair mask for growth lock-in moisture and nutrients in your hair follicles, leaving them nourished and strengthened from the roots, which promote hair growth.
Which oil grows hair faster?
Oils rich in fatty acids and vitamins help to grow hair faster. Oils such as Coconut oil, Argan oil, Castor oil, Almond oil, and others are well known to promote hair growth.
At what age does hair growth stop in females?
Hair growth slows down in women after thirty. With age, the hair follicles may stop working, and your hair becomes thinner.
Let us have a look on some hair masks for growth and thickness
- Curd, Lemon Juice and Honey Hair Pack for Shiny Tresses
Curd is rich in fats which moisturizes your hair. Honey adds a shine to your tresses, while lemon juice helps to fight dandruff. For this hair mask homemade steps are:
- Take the required quantity of curd as per your hair length and mix 1 tablespoon of each honey and lemon juice to it.
- Mix well and apply to your hair with a hairbrush. Leave it around half an hour and then wash off with cold water.
- Mayonnaise-Egg Hair Pack to Tame Frizzy Hair
Mayonnaise is classified as oil that balances the moisture in your hair and reduces frizz.
- Take one cup of mayonnaise and mix one whole egg with it.
- Wet your hair and evenly cover your tresses with the hair mask.
- Cover with cap and wait for at least 20 minutes before washing off with a mild shampoo.
Recommended Post –
- 20 Haircuts for Women With Round Face Shape in 2022
- Stylish Hairstyles for Oblong face shape
- Oval Face Hairstyles for a Flattering Look in 2022
- Gram flour hair mask
A Gram flour hair mask will leave your hair lustrous and strengthen your roots
- Mix two tablespoons of gram flour, two tablespoons of almond powder, and one egg white in a bowl.
- Apply on your hair and shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Onion juice hair mask
Onion Juice improves hair growth and minimizes hair thinning and breakage. Onion juice homemade hair mask for hair growth and thickness
- Take two teaspoons of onion juice with one teaspoon of honey.
- Mix them and apply them to the hair. Let the hair mask sit for 20 minutes before washing off.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Mask
Apple cider vinegar thoroughly cleanses the scalp and removes excess oil and dirt.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply on damp hair and wait for 10-15 minutes before washing off with cold water.
- Coconut and Banana Hair Mask
Coconut and banana homemade hair mask for hair growth and thickness make your hair silky and moisture-laden.
- Add 1-2 mashed bananas and 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a blender and mix well.
- Apply the hair mask to your hair paying special attention to your scalp.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- 5 Must Know Hair Care tips for Rainy Season
- Home Remedies for Hair Care During Monsoon
- 11 Essential Tips For Summer Hair Care for Women
- 8 Hair Care Tips for Women with Long Hair
- Egg and Honey Hair Mask
Egg and honey hair mask is effective for dandruff and hair fall.
- Beat two eggs in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of honey to it.
- Mix them well and massage the mix in your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off with shampoo.
- Amla and Shikakai Hair Mask
Amla and Shikakai’s homemade hair mask for damaged hair is effective in preventing dryness and split ends.
- Make a paste by mixing half cup of Amla and Shikakai powder with lukewarm water
- Apply on your hair and let it sit for 25-30 minutes before washing off.
- Jojoba oil and Egg Yolk Hair Mask
Jojoba oil hair masks for hair growth and thickness successfully resolve the issue of hair fall and promotes hair growth.
- Mix one egg yolk with 3 tablespoons of jojoba oil
- Apply this hair mask evenly and wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Coconut Oil, Lemon, Yogurt and Egg mask
Coconut oil hair masks for hair growth provide deep conditioning to damaged hair.
- Combine 1 tablespoon coconut oil, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, ¼ cup yogurt, and 1 egg in a bowl and mix well,
- Apply the mixture to your hair in a even way and let it sit for 20 minutes before washing off.
- Hair Care Tips for Women at Home
- Yoga Poses for Hair Fall Control
- How to Grow Hair Faster Naturally in One Week
- How to Stop Hair Fall in the Winter Season
- Sugar and Olive Oil
Sugar and olive oil masks will help exfoliate the scalp.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of brown sugar with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Massage your hair roots with the mixture for 4-5 minutes and wash them off with a mild shampoo.
- Avocado and Banana Hair Mask
Avacado and banana hair mask gives a volume boost to your hair.
- Put mash bananas and pitted avocado in a bowl and blend them.
- Apply the hair mask on your hair paying special attention to hair ends.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Flaxseeds and Lemon Juice hair mask
Flaxseeds promote thick and healthy hair while lemon juice takes care of dandruff.
- Mix one tablespoon of flaxseed powder and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with a few drops of water.
- Apply it on the scalp and gently massage. Keep it on for another 1 hour and wash it off with normal water.
- Coconut and Lemon Hair Mask
Coconut oil and lemon juice together unclog the pores of the scalp and promote hair growth
- Mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and lemon juice together.
- Massage it onto your scalp and let it sit for a few minutes before washing off with water.
- Lavender & Rosemary DIY Hair Mask
Lavender and Rosemary essential oils are ultra moisturizing and help to heal damaged hair
- Mix ¼ cup coconut oil with 10-15 drops of lavender and rosemary oil each.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave it overnight for best results.
- Wash your hair the next day with lukewarm water and shampoo.
These best hair mask for hair growth in India has been passed down for generations. Nature has solution for all our hair woes. Embrace these natural solutions for long and thick hair.
This post was last modified on May 2, 2022 1:29 pm