Bade Acche Lagte Hai lead Ram Kapoor used to weigh really too much. The man has always been overweight all his life and he has been doing such roles only on Indian television.
But this 45-year-old immensely popular actor shocked everyone when he shared his post and pre-weight loss photos. Fans and well-wishers from all across the industry started congratulating him.
In our other blog – we shared a vast list of Indian celebrities’ weight loss successfully.
People wrote Ronit Roy wrote
“Amazing dude!! Finally mere bhai. So happy,”
Kishwer Merchant, who has been Ram Kapoor’s co-star in various shows wrote
“You’re back to how you looked in Dhadkan.”
Even Actress Tanazz Irani also commented and said
“This is an amazing achievement.”
When it comes to the weight of Ram Kapoor then the man has been really fortunate with this much amount of weight. He has said time and again that his weight works well for his career.
Even when some days back, he uploaded a leaner photo of himself then his fans commented and wrote that we liked you with weight.
Recommended Read :
- Fat to Fit – A Powerlifter shows you how to go with just diet changes
- Top 7 Fat to Fit Male Celebrities in Hollywood
- FAT TO FAB: Anjali Hooda’s Fitness Journey
But Ram Kapoor has always said that he wanted to embrace the healthier self and thus weight loss.
We are yet to know the full details of his weight loss journey. But as per the sources the man used to weigh 130 Kgs when he started with his weight loss.
- He has been focusing on eating early. So, light and early dinners are definitely his things.
- Ram Kapoor is big on intermittent fasting and he keeps a gap of 16 hours between his meals
- And he focuses to eat only healthy fats and lots of protein and nothing else.
- He also goes up to his gym every morning empty stomach. He says that way he is full of energy and light and bouncy as well
- He does cardio every night before he goes to sleep
- He is big time into weight training and that is something which has helped him to get in shape.
This post was last modified on July 10, 2020 4:03 pm