Inversion Tables Reviews
The good news for people with Sciatica is an extremely effective therapy known as inversion therapy. This treats back pain associated with spinal compression. In this article, you find the reviews of top 3 inversion tables.
Innova Fitness ITX9600 Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Therapy Table
This inversion table boasts of a weight capacity of 300 pounds. The unique 4 position side inversion pin is really adjustable, safe, comfortable and consistent each and every time. Feel the benefits of the thick foam rollers and soft touch foam handle bars. It makes for comfortable and easy inverting return to an upright position and can be folded promoting easy storage. It accommodates users from 4 feet to 6 feet and 6 inches.
- It comes with large and padded backrest for the comfortable inverting.
- The product has 4 easy position adjustable safety pins which is new in the market and is used for easy positioning and safer inverting.
- It is a win over from the old strap systems.
- Additional comfort is provided by thick foam leg rollers and soft touch foam handlebars.
- You can order this with confidence as this unit includes the one year warranty.
- The packaging is a bit too heavy.
- You need to maintain balance while going down otherwise there are chances of toppling.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
The inversion table is built with durable tubular steel frame. It has scratch resistant powder coated finish with 2 ½ inches thick memory foam vinyl and covered backrest. It also has tough rubber floor stabilizers and extra-long safety handles. The ergonomically molded ankle holders of Gravity 4000 can be folded when not in use.
- It has foam, steel and PVC and is imported.
- The strong and sturdy inversion tables are helpful for reducing back stress.
- It also stimulates circulation.
- There a dependable tubular steel frame with soft memory foam nylon backrest and an attractive powder-coated
- The tough rubber floor stabilizers invert up to 180 degrees and prevents against skidding.
- It supports up to 350 pounds.
- The table folds for quick storage, and the measurements are 26 x 65 x 49 inches in W x H x D respectively, and it weighs 75 pounds.
- It promises customer satisfaction with 1-year manufacturing guarantee.
- The product does not strengthen your multifidus muscles for people with back pain.
- It distracts your spine as it concentrates on tighter muscles.
Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table
The inversion table for therapy counteracts the forces of gravity. This will help in relieving the pressure on your spinal cord, ligaments, and other important nerve roots. Thus, the negative effects of gravity are reversed. Using this for just 10 minutes a day will allow your way of improved circulation and straight posture.
- The inversion table can be useful in extreme therapies and also for elongating spine and relaxing the back muscles.
- The lower pull pin is spring loaded making it easy for ankle adjustments.
- It comes with a 250-pound
- The safety strap lets you control the angles of inversion.
- The U-shaped handrails fold up for easy storage and transportation.
- It reverses the effects of gravity, and it works on them while relieving muscle aches, back pain, and stress.
- Additionally, it is easy for storage and the safety locks keep it stable.
The biggest disadvantage is that it comes with old fashioned straps. You cannot risk hanging upside down for a long time as it does not provide stabilizers.
Teeter EP-560 Ltd Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit
The product dimensions are 84 x 86 x 28.8 inches for length, breadth and height respectively. The weight is 65 pounds.
- It is easily adjustable with your body shape and by using it for some minutes per day, you can get relief from back pain.
- It also encourages stretching of the ligaments and core muscles.
The assembling might require expertise.
Inverted Premium Folding Inversion Table w/ Padded Backrest
The weight of the product is 52 pounds. You get black upholstery with a silver frame and nylon aprons.
- It can carry up to 300 pounds of weight and accommodate users that are from 4’10 inches to 6’6 inches in height.
- The inversion tables are foldable with a heavy duty steel frame and skid resisting feet.
- It is padded at ankle support and Also it can be inverted completely.
The instruction manual is almost primitive without proper explanation of the steps.
The product has mixed reviews.
Latest posts by Samar Pahwa (see all)
- How Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Can Help You Lose Weight? - December 29, 2016
- Choosing the Right One Protinex or Ensure - December 29, 2016
- Best 5 Sleep Aids - December 14, 2016