Electric Razors Reviews
For the easy going look or for that groomed French cut beard, more and more men are choosing the electric razor over the normal shaving kits. It article provides you with the reviews of the top 3 electric shavers in the market.
Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver 2100
The close cut heads in this electric razor are precisely engineered for up to 25% sharpness. It has durable and self-sharpening blades. The new ‘flex and float system contours your face for a close and clean shave. It can be used while corded and cordless. It delivers up to 35 minutes of service after an 8-hour charge.
- The charging indicator with LED light signals the battery charging status is making it easier for use.
- It’s easy to clean features come with an integrated hair chamber and cleaning brush.
- There is a 45-day risk-free trial.
- It comes with a full 2-year warranty and for best results there is a replaceable shaving head of the range HQ56. It can be replaced after every 12 months.
- Not using the razor with water will be the best option. You can feel irritable in areas other than the face.
- The packaging includes the electric razor, protective cap, power cord and cleaning brush.
Braun Series 3-340s Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
The electric razors performs for the man who likes to shave his way. It works with both wet and dry conditions. According to its design, it evenly shaves a three-day-old beard. The razor has SensoFoil technology.
- It has received the award for the official electric shaver of the NFL for the impeccable qualities you can bet upon.
- It has amazing triple action FreeFloat system that comes with an improved performance on a 3-day old beard and also provides great skin comfort along with it.
- It can be used with both foams and gels.
- There are twin foils which are supported by an integrated middle trimmer.
- It does not come with the guarantee that by swiveling the chord in any way, you will be left with the whole of it.
- You need to take special care of running down all the battery while using it for 6 months after purchase.
Panasonic Arc3 Electric Razor
This electric razor has Nano Technology while offering a range of 45° to 90° and 30° blades. There is an adjustable pivoting head with movements rocking up and down, and back and forth. There is a pivot action selector for choosing contours along with the Panasonic patented linear motor. It’s speed is that of 13,000 RPMs.
- The Nanotechnology 30-degree inner blades are there that are the sharpest in this range.
- It shaves wet or dry areas with equal ease so you can use it in or out the shower anyway.
- It comes with a flexible pivoting head.
- There is a liquid crystal display which shows the mode, the battery and other credentials.
- The pop-up trimmer is ideal for grooming moustaches and sideburns.
- It is a rechargeable shaver, but it is relatively slower.
- The 2-year warranty does not cover wear and tear or cosmetic damages.
It is light weight and comes within your budget. The presence of the adjustable pivotal blades can shave away the little cons precisely. The contours of your face are properly covered. You will have less irritation.
Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Lithium Powered Grooming Kit
The product dimensions are 3 x 9.2 x 4.5 inches according to length, breadth and height respectively. The product weighs 1 pound.
- The electric razors uses lithium power.
- The product has several attachments including the ones of linear, foil, nose and ear.
- You also get multiple combs which have 3 sets included.
- You also get a storage pouch which is a great option for travelling.
The combs that come with this razor are really irritating with a sharp tip in the wrong place which can hurt you any time.
This product is meant to be used as a grooming kit and should rarely be used as a hair cutter.
Norelco AT875 Deluxe AquaTec Rotary Razor
The weight of this product is 1.2 pounds. If you want a cordless shave then charging it for only 3 minutes will do the work.
- It has pivoting and flexible heads for smoothly adjusting to the contours of your face.
- It also boasts of a super lift and dual blade system for a better cut.
- It is an integrated pop-up trimmer which offers up to 50 minutes of cordless shaving time.
It can’t be plugged in while using and it is not advisable for use in water.
This product has mixed reviews, so it is better to do an intensive research before zeroing in on one.
Why to Buy
There are a number of electric razors available in the market now from various brands. The above-mentioned items are known to be the best as per the features offered and also as per the customer reviews offered.