Sunscreen is your ultimate skin protector. You must never skip applying Sunscreen before stepping out under the sun. The harmful rays of the sun can damage your skin and make it look older. Hence, sunscreens for oily skin are a must, and whether you are indoors or outdoors, you should always apply them.
Oily skins are generally acne-prone, which makes it harder for people with oily skin to choose the right Sunscreen for them. Clogged pores and oily finish are some of the problems associated with applying Sunscreen on oily skin.
Sunscreen for oily skin is specifically formulated for the same purpose.
If you are hesitant to apply Sunscreen because your acne can flare up, you might not be wrong because there are chances that your Sunscreen may trigger your acne. On top of that, it results in pigmentation. So acne and pigmentation are what you get if you do not choose the right Sunscreen for oily skin.
How to Choose the Best Sunscreen for Oily Skin in India
Following are the things to keep in mind before you choose the best Sunscreen for oily skin:
- Choose Matte Sunscreen: Matte sunscreens are very popular since they reduce the greasy appearance of the skin and also serve the purpose of Sunscreen. Non-greasy Sunscreen is beneficial, especially in summer when people tend to sweat a lot.
A matte sunscreen will give you a lightweight, powdery finish that will make you feel comfortable throughout the day.
- Choose Chemical-free Sunscreen: As oily skins are prone to acne, they are relatively sensitive and can be irritated easily due to chemicals. Choose a sunscreen that is chemical-free, fragrance-free, and free from dyes and other chemicals. The Sunscreen should be mild for your sensitive skin.
- Choose Sunscreen With no White Cast: Everyone wants Sunscreen which does not show on the skin. To achieve that, people constantly and rigorously rub their faces after applying Sunscreen. This irritates the skin and if you are acne-prone, then you might get pimples very fast.
So choose a sunscreen that effortlessly blends with minimal effort and leaves no white cast.
SPF Required for oily skin
Like fair skin people, people with dark or dusky skin need Sunscreen. Darker skin tones have equal chances of getting damaged and tanned from the harmful rays of the sun. Indian skin has maximum sun exposure, and their skin needs to be shielded by SPF as high as 50. SPF 50 is a suitable SPF for oily skin.
Cover your face and other exposed parts with a broad-range SPF that protects against both UVA and UVB sun rays. There are matte sunscreens with SPF 50, which will be the best for your oily skin as they will help to reduce that greasy look on your face and also protect your skin from the sun.
Earth Rhythm SPF 50 Sunscreen – Ultra Defence Hybrid Sun Fluid
The Ultra Defence Sun Fluid helps protect the skin against the harmful effects of the sun and its UV rays. It has a soft, dry, water-resistant finish. The formulation includes both mineral and chemical filters that are encapsulated for long-lasting protection against UVA and UVB rays.
Best SPF 50 sunscreen for oily skin for the following reasons:
- UVA and UVB Protection: This non-greasy Sunscreen offers broad-range protection from both UVA and UVB sun rays. A broad range of SPF is required for Indian skin tone for maximum sun exposure.
- Zero White Cast: You will not have to vigorously rub your skin after applying the Sunscreen on your face to blend it in so that it leaves no white cats. This Sunscreen leaves no white cast, and you do not need to get extra effort into it. It seemingly blends into your skin after application with minimum effort.
- Non–greasy: As it gives a non-oily finish look to your face, it is non-greasy, which is very important for people with oily skin. You do not have to put up with the uncomfortable greasy feeling throughout the day, and you will be happy with the lightweight powdery feel that this Sunscreen will give you.
- It is Free From Chemicals: Fragrances can irritate your skin, and it is not good for sensitive skin. This Sunscreen is free from fragrances, just like it is free from any harmful chemicals. It is a mineral sunscreen that does not contain any harmful chemicals. It is planet-friendly and cruelty-free.
How to Use Sunscreen on the Face:
In the morning, cleanse your face, tone it, then apply serum and follow it with a moisturizer. Apply the Sunscreen as a last step after the moisturizer on your face before stepping out.
Oily skin is sensitive, and Sunscreen for oily skin should cater to all requirements of oily skin. Earth Rhythm Best SPF 50 Sunscreen For Oily Skin – Ultra defense hybrid Sun Fluid is a non-greasy, fragrance-free, and cruelty-free sunscreen.
It is a chemical-free mineral sunscreen for oily skin that feels comfortable on your skin with its lightweight formulation and powdery feel.
This Sunscreen with elastomer technology can diffuse fine lines and wrinkles, giving your skin a silky or powdery finish that is very comfortable throughout the day.
You can reapply it every 3-4 hours, and it will not feel heavy on your skin.