Review the history and you can find our ancestors using some natural herbs to heal, rejuvenate and restore their body. The miraculous plan products are still there and used in blissful Ayurveda as well as aromatherapy.
Aromatherapy is all about using essential oils or aromatic oils that work wonders on our body and mind. However, we can make good use of it only if we have essential oil diffuser to help us.
What is aromatherapy?
It is more like a medicine practice where essential oils are used to heal our body and mind. Essential oils are found in herbs, plants and various other natural compounds across the world. These oils have restorative energy that helps to bring balance in our lives.
The interesting thing is that we just need to inhale these oils to begin the process of healing and restoration. These compounds reach the brain’s olfactory system causing the limbic part to stimulate a number of hormonal and biochemical reactions to put the mind at eases, relax the body as well as soul for a better chance of healing.
What is a diffuser?
A diffuser is also known as Aromatherapy diffuser, which is a small device used to disperse essential oils in a particular setting. The device is placed among the wellness appliances that aid in air purification. It is designed to disperse a controlled amount of aromatherapy oil that doesn’t only freshen up the air around us, but also create a healing environment. When we breathe-in such atmosphere, we actually inhale antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties of the essential oils that keep us in good health.
Therefore, you must find a good quality diffuser to make sure you can create the same healing environment around you that ensures your well-being.
Here are top five oil diffuser to help you:
The Greenair Spa Vapor Advanced Wellness Instant Healthful Mist Therapy is an ultimate unit that is available in a compact size perfect for home use. The diffuser has advance well properties that provide you a natural remedy to various health problems. Whether you have a feeling of low mood or stress, the diffuser is what you need.
Those with extreme level of anxiety and stress can bring a diffuser home and let the ultra-fine mist of essential purify their surroundings to stimulate healing and relaxation.
- Front of the unit has ON/OFF switches
- Comes with advance ceramic disc to avoid oil corrosion
- Can work with purified water – BPA free
- Has 6 colour LED lights that you can turn on/off to create a soothing effect with soft colours
- The tranquil and calming effect with essential oils is impressive
- Can release aroma for up to seven hours
- Great for residential use
- Regular use can reduce flue and cold symptoms
- Created for pleasurable home experience
What you may not like?
Some users find it a lot complicated to set up at home.
Riverock Oil Diffuser by Deneve®
This oil diffuser is not just functionally smart, but also visually appealing in black or white colour. For homeowners who want an easy device for their home, it is an excellent choice with no intricate buttons.
The unit carries a band that changes colour – yellow to blue-green to pink-red and pale-blue to tranquil the overall ambience of your home.
The Riverrock diffuser has been designed to keep you stress- and strain-free infusing a sense of relaxation and rejuvenation in your body. The robust device also releases a gentle babbling brook reverberation to promote relaxation.
- Gives a practical solution to those looking for a holistic way to alleviate stress and promote relaxation
- Helps in sleep deprivation
- Relaxing sound and aroma promotes good night’s sleep
- Available with measuring cup
- Ensures 250 square ft. of coverage
- Full water capacity and works for 4-5 hours
- Infuses a greater sense of well-being
- Soothes body, mind and soul
- Gently diffuses aroma within 5 minutes and promotes stress relief
What you may not like
Some users claim it to be noisy.
3. ZAQ Noor Litemist Oil Diffuser
ZAQ Noor is an ultimate oil diffuser with a LED model that works to lift your mood. It is available in three startling colours to suit your kind of home design. Among the three colour options, white is the most famous, but pink and green are also favoured as per the home design.
The diffuser is great if you want an easy solution to alleviate bad mood and reduce anxiety. It promotes relaxation and eliminates the feeling of stress. The aroma oil used with the diffuser develops an ionising quality to ensure the air around you is pure and cleansed. It works for four hours and shuts off automatically when the water level reaches below the required mark.
- Can hold up to 2.7 oz water
- Multicoloured LED light is the speciality
- Operates for four hours
- Loved for its energy efficient and compact design
- Helps to achieve a sense of rejuvenation in the home
- Funky design improves the interior of any home
- LED lights are relaxing
- Diffuses a gentle aroma around the home for a tranquil and pleasant environment
What you may not like?
The mechanism of the diffusers makes it unfit for using citrus based essential oils.
The Smiley Daisy Cool Mist Oil Diffuser
If you are mad about aromatherapy and its organic feel, then this diffuser is your perfect companion. Whether you need the diffuser for your living room, bedroom or bathroom, this is the best choice you can make. It comes in an attractive design with neutral feel that makes it perfect for any type of home. It can give you the ultimate spa experience at home. It also makes the ambience a bit romantic.
- Comes with mist mode adjustment
- LED light with seven changing colours
- Can work for up to six hours
- Auto shut off feature
- Works quietly with its 2.4 MHZ sophisticated ultrasonic technology
- Consumers find it the most effective diffuser
- The diffuser creates the illusion of a more expensive unit
- Relaxing qualities win customers
- Great for creating spa like feel at home
What you may not like?
As it has no power button, some users think it is not designed well.
Quooz Lull Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser
This diffuser is known for its striking contemporary design, and the most advanced features. The simple and lightweight device can help to melt away the stress of modern life. The device changes colour from orange, indigo, blue, maroon, green and yellow. Keep the device at the place of your choice, and add required amount of water and essential oil to see miracles happening.
If you don’t like the changing light colour, you can turn it off with a button. Having this at home will promote rejuvenation, enlighten your mood and infuse a sense of well-being.
- Designed with ultra-high capacity to work for 8 to 10 hours
- Auto shut off when water is low
- Comes with light intensity adjustment to set for your preferred brightness
- Can be set to breathing mode – gradually lights up and then fades down to induce medication and therapeutic breathing
- Features lovely design
- Diffuses aroma gently to soothe your senses
- Size feels like an ornament
What you may not like?
A few users feel that it has to be left for some time to let the aroma emit around the home.
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- What is Calcium? - August 16, 2017
- Breastfeeding in Public: Need of a Child or an Act of Vulgarity? - August 14, 2017
- Teen or Time to be “no more virgin” - August 13, 2017