Who doesn’t want a lean and tall figure nowadays? The answer to that is all of us want that.
Height certainly has a great role to play when enhancing the personality of someone. There is no doubt how crazy people are nowadays about their heights. They want to become tall at any cost. There are numerous medicines and treatments available for that. But then, medicines are fine but grow taller exercises for better posture is something that works wonders.
The Importance of a Great Height
Medicines and treatments do work, but they can be very expensive indeed. Plus, a bit risky. Do you really want to spend that much money and risk on such measures? Hell, no! Well, the solution to that would be, grow taller exercises that really work. These have a success rate of a 100% and surely the best way possible indeed.
So, here it is- a perfect diet and some stretches to grow taller fast.
Exercises That Would Help In Gaining Height
Exercises and diet can be a controlling factor for the height. We are here to help you illustrate some of those exercises to grow taller in a week.
- Bar Hanging: Gravity can be a factor here to affect the height. It can compress the joints and the spine. It then plays a part in thinning the cartilage which makes your appearance shorter. The solution to that? Bar Hanging. It is by far one of the best exercise to grow taller after 18
- Dry Land Swimming: Placing the main focus on the lower back of the body, this is one of the best exercises to grow taller at age 16. It makes your body extend fully. Lie on your stomach. Place the arms in front and keep the palms facing the floor. Raise the left arm higher. Make sure you keep your legs straight while you lift the right one off the ground. Remain like that for 4 seconds and repeat what you did
- Pelvic Shift: This stretch helps to fix the hips and the spine. This, in turn, provides you the much-needed height raise that you want. Lie flat on the ground face up. Bend the knees while you draw the feet close to the buttocks. After that, lift up your body and thrust the pelvic area upwards. Hold the position for 30 seconds. For more flexibility, this stretch can be wonderful. You can definitely try the stretches to grow taller before bed
- Cobra Stretch: This particular stretch help in increasing the flexibility of the spine. It helps in growing the cartilage. This makes sure that you are able to gain height faster. This stretch is considered to be one of the best stretches to grow taller during puberty. Lie down as your face is facing downwards. Bend the spine up so that you can form an angle. Try to arch back with every try. Repeat the steps to gain the perfect height that you want.
- Super Cobra Stretch: Keep the arms in a perpendicular way to the floor. Arch the spine just as you would in the cobra stretch. Bend the hips next and form the shape of an inverted V with your body. While you do this, it is important to tuck the chin against the chest. Return to your original position after 10 seconds. This is one of the best ways to bring on the height change
These are some of the best exercises that you can try out. Not only are they helpful in helping you become taller, they improves your internal health as well. Try some positions out and see the results for yourselves!
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- How to Celebrate Valentine’s Day With Unromantic Partner [With Quotes] - February 14, 2018
- Valentine’s Day Cake Ideas – Express Your Love [With Romantic Quotes] - February 12, 2018
- 20 Reasons Why You Should Celebrate Valentine’s Day - February 11, 2018