What Are Steroids?
Steroids are similar to certain hormones in the body. Our body generates steroids naturally to function properly and fighting stress and body growth and development etc.
Steroids are popular among youngsters mainly, uses in pills, creams, or injections for various reasons such as to enhance their performance in sports or for improving their looks.
Effects of Steroids in our Body
I will discuss here, about Anabolics Steroids only that is popular among youth, nowadays. It is a man-made version to help you build bigger muscles by increasing a testosterone, and you can take them by mouth or get a shot into your muscle.
Why Doctors Prescribe Anabolics (or DOs’ of Anabolics Steroids)?
- Your body fails to make enough testosterone.
- Teenagers with their delayed puberty are prescribed.
- Those people who basically have a lethal diseases such as cancer or AIDS and lose muscle mass due to critical health issues.
How People Abuse Anabolics Steroids (or Don’ts of Anabolics Steroids)?
- Generally, people start taking this without doctor’s prescription.
- Having high doses and abusing it.
Side Effects of Anabolics
Now the essential points of our discussion, side effects of these steroids. Using steroids for the long term could stop your body from making testosterone naturally. It can give you some visible marks on your body like acne on forehead and face, also give you water (fluid) retention. The list doesn’t end up here only, overuse of steroids can smaller a size of your body tissues, lower sperm counts, make you impotent or could be a reason for infertility and breast growth.
Women also face some side-effects of this – male-pattern baldness, a growth of facial hair, deeper voice and period problems.
It can harm bone growth and height of teenagers. Probably a reason for mood swings, angers, and aggression.
Brief Review of MR Anavar 20
– It is popular among athletes of both genders, one must know how to use it properly. One should read the guidelines for using MR Anavar 20, otherwise, this can affect your body very badly. The correct amount of this chemical is prescribed on the bottle only. If your goal to reduce your size then you can consider this, also it can help you to give enough protein in your body and many other advantages.
Disclaimer – The views or opinions stated in the resources collected here do not necessarily reflect those of FHT. FHT assumes no responsibility for any discrepancies or errors contained in these resources.
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- With KENT Give the Gift of Health to Your Loved Ones This Festive Season - October 16, 2017
- Should You Invest in Medical Alert Systems? - October 16, 2017
- 5 Ketogenic Supplements to Consider - October 16, 2017