Do you wish to get a perfect natural skin color? Are you in search of a product which can help you achieve the complexion you desire? Are you looking for the perfect CC cream for your skin? Then this article is a must read for you!
CC creams or Complexion correction creams became popular just after the BB or Blemish Balm creams appeared in the markets in 2011. While the BB creams focus more on hiding imperfections on your skin, the CC creams do the job of fixing your skin tone. However, they also have hydrating properties, SPF protection and semi-sheer coverage feature. But the thing that sets it apart from all other creams is its advanced color-correcting technology which no other product has!
Since this product is so popular, the markets are filled with uncountable number of CC cream brands. However, unfortunately not all of them actually work. So, you need to be careful that you don’t choose a wrong product.
We understand that it’s not that easy to find out the best CC creams when you are already in a very tight schedule. So, we have done the searching part for you and made a list of the top 5 CC creams for you to choose from.
Have a look at the list below and purchase the one you like the most!
- Darphin CC Cream Instant Multi-Benefit Care SPF 35
- Blends easily with the skin
- Impressive SPF 35 protection feature.
- Contains Radiance boosting particles.
- Easy to use and apply
- Won’t settle in fine lines and pores.
- Is expensive
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30 Hydrating Colour Corrector (£28)
- Designed as a skin care product.
- It gives you a nice glow instantly.
- Contains hyaluronic acid which helps in moisturizing.
- Is available in 9 different shades to give you the perfect match.
- Has sunscreen properties as well.
- It burns when gets into the eyes.
- Bobbi Brown CC Cream SPF 35
- Gives you a perfect even skin tone.
- Smoothens skin in the same way as primer.
- Provides SPF 35 protection.
- Instantly corrects skin redness and sallowness.
- Blurs imperfections on the skin
- Gives a glow to the skin
- Suited to all skin types.
- Available for all skin tones.
- Thick consistency
- Makes skin look dry after sometime
- Doesn’t blend with skin properly.
- Yves Saint LaurentForever Light Creator CC CremeColour Corrector SPF 35
- Evens out your skin tone instantly.
- Pink based YSL CC creams
- Ideal for dull-looking skin
- Also available in a lavender toned version for sallow skin and apricot hue version for uneven skin tone type!
- Gives you a brighter tone
- Becomes dry after application
- Not suitable for daily use.
- Very small amount is to be used so there is no work of the SPF.
- Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream SPF 30
- Evens out skin tone.
- Gives you a brighter skin tone.
- Acts upon the problem of acne
- Controls oil
- Provides medium coverage.
- Extremely light-weight
- Fades dark-spots and acne marks
- Available in 5 different shades.
- The cream settles in the pores
- Doesn’t hides acne marks properly