Alia Bhatt, the famous female actor who has proved to be more than a star kid with her stupendous acting skills in her movie Highway that too at an age of 21 is an inspiration. Well success never comes easy and calls for sacrifices and turbulent times. Alia Bhatt also didn’t had it easy even after being a star kid. Before her audition for SOTY, Alia Bhatt was in the 12 standard and was lot heavy and chubbier. When interviewed, Alia Bhatt claimed that winning the audition was only the easiest part of the whole coming in the Bollywood thing. Alia Bhatt had to go through the most hard and the traumatic experience of her life, which is weight loss. Weight loss is a thing which everyone prays to be away from but is again inevitable.
When interviewed about her weight loss and her drastic change of appearance from the older pics that we dig in from Google, she says she followed a heavy weight loss program and diet plan. So of you are inspired to be like your favorite star then below id the mentioned weight loss plan that Alia Bhatt followed in order to get in shape.
Alia Bhatt weight loss regime:
Her diet Plan:
- Breakfast: For breakfast, Alia Bhatt has a bowl of cornflakes with a choice of poha accompanied with a vegetable or an egg white sandwich.
- Mid- Morning: Her mid-morning food includes an innocent vegetable juice along with a fruit.
- Lunch: For lunch, she spares herself with a small meal as eating a dal, roti and a vegetable of her choice.
- Tea Time: This is the obvious part where she takes a tea and a coffee without sugar.
- Dinner: A meal which includes vegetables, rice and a bowl of her choice of dal and a piece of chicken breast.
Her Exercise and Gym Routine:
Alia Bhatt primarily goes to the gym and exclusively concentrates on her cardio regime along with the toning of the muscles which is deeply required:
Alia Bhatt Gym Schedule:
- Push ups
- Bicep Curls
- Triceps Push Down
- Dumbbell raises
- Lat pull-down
- Back extensions
Her exercises are performed in sets which are done in 15-20 reputations each. She is not primarily dependent on her gym so she also goes to entertain herself in hobbies like running, swimming, boxing and altitude training.
She personally suggests that in order to stay fir, harsh gym and exercises would only ruin your body structure. Eating right and in the right proportions is more important. Pulling up a cardio for at least 40 minutes a day is more than necessary to stay in the right shape. She emphasizes on proteins intake, right amount of carbohydrates and eliminating sugar from the diet will do wonders.
Apart from her exercise and her diets, Alia Bhatt does some yoga to eliminate stress and negative thoughts from the body. She does surya namaskar everyday with stretching yoga postures to have a good cardiovascular workout. Having incorporated these fixed diets, exercises, yoga and staying close to her hobbies has made her the way she is today. So if you are an Alia Bhatt fan and want to lose weight then the Alia Bhatt intelligently customized exercise and diet plan can help you get in the best of the shape.
Eat right and don’t be hard on yourself in order to get in the best shape. Optimize your work out plan and diet plan according to your body type.
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- Confession of an Indian Call Girl - June 20, 2017
- Dr. Lane Sebring’s Alternative Approach To Medicine - June 19, 2017
- Cardio Workouts – Are they Really all that? - June 16, 2017