Some men love to keep a beard, each of them has their unique style and since beards grow pretty fast, those who like the clean shaven look or has to clean shave for office, do so almost every other day. Shaving is not a hectic job, but the routine of it makes it a much hated task and men would love it if there was a less boring and fast way of doing it. Here I present to you Electric Razors for men. It makes shaving easier than almost anything without the tension of cutting yourself accidentally. Just touch it on the spot where you would like a shave, and the electric razor does the shaving for you. Now, there are quite a few Electric razors available in the market, so, I give you the reviews of the top 10 electric razors along with their advantages and disadvantages, if any.
Any electric razor basically does the same thing, but the ratings are essentially on the basis of ease of use.
Top 6 Electric Razors
1> Braun series 7 790cc-4
The Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Electric razor provides the smoothest shaves. It causes no problem while shaving the tricky areas like the jaw line or the chin. Equipped with a triple action cutting system, Braun Series 7 790cc-4 is very efficient in cutting long and short facial hair alike. This shaver can run 50 minutes straight on battery/cordless mode and to recharge from complete dead cell it takes only an hour.
- It takes just two or three touches on each spot for that perfect shave.
- The vibration is too strong.
2> Braun Series 5 590cc
This razor has the capability to operate both on moist face full of shaving cream, or a dry face. Braun series 5 590cc, too, has a triple action cutting system and a pivoted shaving head installed in it which gives a close shave every time and gets every spot nicely. No matter the direction of the growth of your beard, this electric shaver gets every single bit of facial hair on its way, and also, causes no irritation whatsoever.
- Gives you 45 minutes of battery running capability.
- Self cleaning station and LED display of battery and hygiene levels are super useful and cool.
- It is kind of heavy as it weighs almost 1 kilogram [1 Kg].
3> Panasonic Arc4 ES-LA93-K
Has a manual razor feel to it. Meticulously shaves every inch of your face and leaves behind a smooth and close shave. Battery life is 42 minutes at a stretch. With every purchase of the Panasonic Arc4 ES-LA93-K, you get an inclusive charging dock and cleaning platform.
- Both dry and wet shaving can be easily done with this razor.
- Has two motors system which makes one blade run side to side and the other blade goes up and down, giving a brilliant shave.
- There is no quick charge option, the entire device has to be fully charged in order to use cordlessly.
4> Philips Norelco 8900
With a sleek design and an hour worth of cordless battery life, this electric shaver gives fairly satisfactory shaves. A better shave is possible with a little more effort from the user. Comes with a cleaning station which cleans the razor after every use and keeps it as good as new. Has a rotary blade system, a quick charge option and a precision trimmer. The standard two year warranty is also provided with this shaver.
- Can be used in both wet and dry scenarios. With or without shaving cream.
- Due to the rotary shaving system, it is kind of hard to shave the chin or jawline area properly.
5> Panasonic Arc5 ES-LV61-A
This one is a really lightweight instrument, hence carrying it during travel is very easy. However, it causes a little irritation on the skin after shaving. Although it gets the job done with just passing the razor once or twice over the spot you want to shave. Has the ability to function in both wet and dry situations.
- Has a cordless functionality of 45 minutes.
- Has a quick charge option.
- Does not come with a charging dock or a cleaning station.
- Due to its five blade head, it is quite difficult to shave the mustache region.
6> Philips Norelco 7700
This electric shaver comes with a travel pouch which allows you to easily carry it to your travel locations. The shaving quality is good but takes a few more passes on the prefered spot to get the closest shave than other shavers. It is equipped with a motor system and the shaving head has to detached from the shaver to install the precision trimmer. Comes with a cleaning station and a charging dock. Although there is the quick charge option, a corded shaving option is missing. Meaning, you cannot shave while it is being charged with a cord. Other than that, it causes quite a bit of irritation, which goes to the extent of hurting a little when you pass it over the same spot a few times.
- 50 minutes of battery life at a stretch.
- Standard 1 hour charging required for full recharge.
- Quite some irritation has to be faced to get the perfect shave.
Latest posts by Pearlp (see all)
- Holi Colour Removal Tips – For Skin, Clothes, Nails and Hair Protection - February 28, 2018
- 4 Ways to Take Off Holi Colours | Holi Colour Removing Tips - February 28, 2018
- The Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer Review - January 14, 2018
Why to Buy
The top 6 electric shavers mentioned and described above are the best ones you will get in the market today. Figure your personal purpose of shaving and what kind of shave you prefer and then compare each of the above products carefully before you make a decision. An electric shaver can be a man’s best friend if chosen correctly. And, of course, look sharp!