There comes times when we are in a hurry to go out but our hair is all messy and greasy. Plus, we don’t even have the time to get proper wash, dry and style the hair in such a short time!! But thank god, there is a thing called ‘Dry shampoo’ which gives perfectly clean and proper hair without any wash.
Dry shampoos are designed to completely take off the messiness and oiliness from the scalp giving a bouncier and voluminous hair. It soaks up all the greasiness from your scalp and makes it look as if you just had a proper shampooed hair wash. Although, yeah, you won’t exactly get the same feel, but it is a savior if you are in need of an urgent hair wash but you don’t have time!!
However, every dry shampoo that you see in the market may not be as good as they claim. There are several companies and brands which also provide false information on their labels. Plus you also need to beware of those fake ones which contain harmful chemicals.
So, how shall you understand which one actually works?
Yeah, it’s not that easy to try out each and every shampoo or take time to research on every product available online and offline.
We have done that job for you and made a list of the best 5 dry shampoos.
- BBlunt Back to Life Instant Dry Shampoo
- Performs outstanding in absorbing the excess grease and grime from your hair within seconds.
- This is ideal for daily use too.
- This has been created to suit Indian Hair.
- Contains micro crystalline starch.
- You can use it anytime and anywhere.
- Doesn’t leave any white cast on your scalp.
- Your scalp won’t feel itchy or dry after application.
- Has minimal side-effects!
- Users complain about its low quantity.
- You may not like its smell.
[eafl id=7164 name=”BBlunt Back to Life Instant Dry Shampoo” text=”Buy from Amazon at Discounted Rates”]
- L’Oreal Paris Studio Express Refresh Invisible Dry Shampoo
- Gives you a professional instant clean finish.
- Is easy to spray!
- Gives you a boost of volume instantly.
- Gives you a fresh hair for 24 hours.
- Has a fruity fragrance which doesn’t linger for long.
- Makes hair too wet.
- Is quite expensive.
- Leaves excess residue
[eafl id=7165 name=”L’Oreal Paris Studio Express Refresh Invisible Dry Shampoo” text=”Buy from Amazon at Discounted Rates”]
- Toni & Guy Refresh It Dry Shampoo
- Has a refreshing smell and does a great work in soaking the excess grease.
- Doesn’t make your scalp dry and flaky.
- Gives a perfect shampooed look to your hair.
- Absorbs the excess oil perfectly.
- Easy to use.
- It can be used for styling hair as well.
- The price is expensive.
- The lid of the bottle isn’t designed well, it falls off often.
- Leaves a white cast after application which is visible
[eafl id=7166 name=”Toni & Guy Refresh It Dry Shampoo” text=”Buy from Amazon at Discounted Rates”]
- Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo Sulphate Free
- Great for using between hair washes.
- Doesn’t contain sulphate.
- Doesn’t leave any white residue after use.
- The scalp doesn’t become too flaky even after overuse.
- Not for daily use.
- Not applicable for all hair types.
- Is quite pricey.
[eafl id=7167 name=”Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo Sulphate Free” text=”Buy from Amazon at Discounted Rates”]
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- The bottle design is attractive.
- Travel friendly and available in 3-4 variants.
- Convenient to use.
- Has a fruity and flowery scent which lasts for a long time.
- Completely absorbs excess oiliness from hair in 2 minutes.
- Works well on both thick and thin hair.
- Lasts up to 2 days
- Doesn’t leave any white cast.
- Not easily found in Indian stores but available online.
- Contains a lot of chemicals and flammable material.
- Users didn’t like the strong smell.
[eafl id=7168 name=”Batiste Dry Shampoo” text=”Buy from Amazon at Discounted Rates”]