Home Gym Reviews
Do you want to reduce your extra gained weight? Do you want to keep your body fit and healthy? If yes, then there are various ways through which you can do this. One cost-effective and convenient way to stay healthy and to reduce weight is to use home gym equipment or simply home gyms. Using home gyms is highly beneficial nowadays, especially for those who do not get time to go to the professional gym centers. One major benefit of using the home gym is that it helps you in achieving your fitness goals while keeping you away from the fuss and squabble related professional gyms. It gives you the freedom to exercise as per your convenience.
Here is the list of some of the best home gyms or home exercise equipment that does not cost much and are convenient to use.
- Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE
This home gym equipment is ideal for those, who want to work on their whole body, but do not want to do any weight exercise.
- Uses Power Rod Technology to give you the resistance for full body workout.
- Provides 70 exercise options for different parts of the body with optional attachments for versatility.
- Compact in design and capable of handling up to 300lbs of weight.
- Uses a cable pulley system, which has 4 different positions, allowing you to work on various body parts at different angles and degrees.
- Has leg extension system to strengthen your leg muscles.
- Comes with an adjustable seat with Polyurethane cushion for complete support, and 5-way hand grip for a better workout.
- Does not come with any accessory rack, and training DVDs.
- Powerline BSG10X Home Gym
This compactly designed home gym is perfect for stimulating and muscle-building workouts in small space.
- Compact, durable and versatile in construction and suitable for moderate exercisers.
- Has 11-gauge mainframe structure to provide maximum strength and function.
- Comes with telescoping, a chrome-plated adjustable seat for quick adjustment and apt body positioning.
- Has convenient to use and space-saving and no cable change design.
- Features 2200 pounds tension strength, military-grade aircraft cables, having swiveling ends, for more durability with less maintenance.
- Not suitable for extremist exercisers.
- Bodycraft Galena Pro Home Gym
This home gym is versatile and sturdy in its construction and powerful in performance. It is built with heavy-gauge steel tubing.
- Lets you perform up to 25 exercises.
- Comes with two adjustable seats with high-density foam and are covered by vinyl.
- Features a dual-function Pec Dec for performing traditional flys and dumbbell style flys.
- Comes with optional leg press, which offers up to 300-pounds of resistance and an adjustable foot plate.
- Does not allows you to upgrade the weight stack beyond 200 pounds.
- Yukon Wolverine Multi-Station Home Gym
This home gym allows different individuals to work out together at the same time with its 4 different exercising stations.
- Gives you the ability to perform up to 27 exercises, to cover maximum body areas, including chest, legs, calves, abs and back.
- Large and sturdy inbuilt with ergonomic pad designs for superb comfort and enhanced performance.
- Supports weight up to 300 pounds.
- Comes with leg press attachment, adjustable seats and the squat bar with 4 distinct height options.
- Large and heavy in design, so takes lot of space.
- Does not allows you to upgrade the weight stack beyond 200 pounds.
- Body-Solid G1S Selectorized Home Gym
This home gym offers lots of exercises to target some areas of the body and 5 workout stations for workout assistance.
- It lets you perform up to 40 exercises.
- Comes with adjustable seat for comfort workout sessions.
- Comes included with steel aircraft cables, and heavy-duty, 12-gauge steel frame.
- Comes with various accessories, which include lat bar, towel holder, ankle strap and more.
- Does not offer any option to upgrade the weight stack.
- Has no leg press attachment.
- Life Fitness G2 Home Gym
This basic home gym is simple in design and comes with 160-pound weight stack with a upgradeable option.
- Allows you to perform 25 different exercises for a full-body workout.
- Compact in design and comes with the adjustable seat.
- Comes included with various accessories, like ankle strap, lat bar and more.
- It does not include leg press.
- Too heavy in weight, which makes mobility bit difficult.
- Total Gym Fit
This home gym is very distinct in design and allows you to use your own body weight to augment your resistance power.
- Comes with an ergonomic glide board to carry out different types of exercises.
- Compact and foldable in design for easy storage.
- Allows you to perform 85 different types of exercises, which is maximum, as compared to other home gyms.
- Features a sturdy steel frame, and capable of handling up to 400 pounds of weight.
- Offers only 2 years of warranty for movable parts.
- Powertec Workbench Multi-System
If you don’t want to indulge yourself in annoying cables and pulleys, this multi-station home gym is perfect to use.
- Allows more than one people to workout at the same time.
- Lets you do 20 exercises and can take up to 500 pounds of weight.
- It allows for bench rows, and both incline and decline bench presses.
- Large in size; thus takes a lot of space in the home.
- Does not use weight stack, cables, and pulleys.
- Body-Solid EXM 2500S
This home gym gives you the flexibility to perform the full-body workout. It is constructed with steel frame, 2,200-pound test cables and fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys.
- Lets you perform up to 21 different exercises for full body workout, which includes pectorals, quads, traps, delts, triceps and abs.
- Comes with a 210-pound weight stack, chest press, leg extension and lat pull downs.
- Features a flat bar, weight bar, and ankle strap.
- Does not allow to upgrade the weight stack.
- Powerline P2X Home Gym
This is a basic design home gym, which acts as your powerful and versatile workout station. It is a compact design machine, but with the optional leg extension, its dimensions get significantly increased.
- Offers 6 workout stations, which include multi-press arms, leg extension/leg curl, ab crunch/mid pulley, seated row/low pulley, lat pulldown/high pulley, and functional pulleys.
- Lets you perform up to 22 different exercises.
- Comes with 160-pound weight stack with a upgradeable option.
- Features adjustable seat and a 2-way adjustable back pad.
- Comes with optional leg press attachment, but with added cost.
- Does not comes with any training DVDs.
Latest posts by Pearlp (see all)
- Holi Colour Removal Tips – For Skin, Clothes, Nails and Hair Protection - February 28, 2018
- 4 Ways to Take Off Holi Colours | Holi Colour Removing Tips - February 28, 2018
- The Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer Review - January 14, 2018
Why to Buy
If you want to perform different types of exercises to keep your body fit or to reduce significantly extra gained weight, you can use any of these sturdily constructed, versatile and convenient to use home gyms. These fitness equipment come in a range of features and prices and are perfect for your workout sessions. So you can buy the one that fits your needs.