In the list of smokers here, there are quite a number of Indian TV serial actresses who smoke in real life. Few of them are considered as ideal bahus of TV.
Top 9 TV Actresses Who Smoke in Real Life:
Amazed to know that? Don’t be, because, there is quite a number of TV actress who smokes in real life and we have just highlighted 10 such actresses for you out here.
- Karishma Tanna: Although she started her career much before, the turning point was her role of ‘Indu’ in the famous daily mega serial named ‘Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’. Hailing from a Gujarati background, she was born on December 21st in the year 1984. She did her studies from Sydenham College situated in Mumbai but later on chose acting as a career option. While her various TV roles were doing the tricks for her, she even could manage to add a Bollywood films to her list of achievements named Dosti: Friends Forever starring popular actor like Bobby Deol and Akshay Kumar. Apart from that, her list of achievements includes quite a number of television shows, serials, ads and becoming the first runner-up of the reality show Big Boss.
- Achint Kaur: Another TV actress who is famous for her negative roles, her career graphs has also seen many ups and downs. Born into a Sikh family, her career was started in the year 1994 with Zee. This actress is not only popular in the television industry but in Bollywood as well and has done quite a number of films. Currently, she is playing the role of a mother in law in Zee features Jamai Raja.
- Sumona Chakravarti: Began her acting career when she was in the sixth grade with the film Mann, so far she couldn’t achieve that much in the film industry. However, she is a famous name in the small screen industry and has quite a number of shows to add to her accomplishments. While her major break in the television industry was with the mega serial Bade Acche Lagte Hai as Natasha, currently she is famous for her performance in quite a number of reality comedy shows.
- Sonali Raut: In 2010, she was the Kingfisher calendar Girl and was also featured in quite a number of magazines. However, her career didn’t have a great start as it was expected. But she is a much-known face with the help of a number of ads where she has been featured. This actress life was not that smooth as it was expected considering her great start to the modeling career. All these struggling phases can be a reason as to why this Indian Tv actress smokes.
- Sara Khan: She became extremely popular after her role in the TV serial Bidai. Apart from that, she has participated in a number of reality shows and was even the winner in some. However, her major turning point was after her participation in the reality show Big Boss. Right after the show she married her co-participant Ali Merchant and divorced him just a year after the marriage. Hailing from a Muslim family, she is a graduate of the University of Mumbai.
- Sonalika Joshi: Madhavi Bhabhi from popular tv comedy show ‘Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chashma’. Hence after seeing this picture, it is not clear if she smokes in real life or did pose for the camera only.
- Rupa Ganguly: She is a popular actress and known for her role in Mahabharat and many movies, nowadays she is involved in politics. Rupa Ganguly has been caught many times doing smoking publicly.
- Shweta Salve: Bold actress of tv industry and had performed so many roles on various tv serials, Shweta Salve had never tried to present herself as sanskari bahu, and caught many times doing smoking publicly.
- Tina Dutta: I think in this list, she is most popular sanskari bahu of Tv serial ‘Utran’. Hence this presumption only, if she smokes in real life or not because above photos belong to her official photoshoot only.
So, here is the list of actresses who has made smoking a regular habit. Have you come across any other actress’ life video, who is also a regular smoker? So, in that case, let us know in the comment section below!
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- Common Gym Injuries and How to Avoid Them - October 18, 2018
- What Happens if I Get Injured at the Gym Due to Faulty Equipment? - October 17, 2018
- Best Ketogenic Diet Plan for Effective Weight Loss - October 17, 2018