Curling Iron Reviews
You have also wanted those screen-like soft curls. Don’t worry, now you can have them easy with professional curling iron. There are several of them out on the market, and you are probably confused. This article provides you with the reviews of the top four curling irons to help you choose.
XTAVA Professional 5-in-1 Curling Iron
This curling iron comes with 5 in 1 interchangeable sets of 5 curling barrels. They come in different shapes for everything from beach waves to soft or tight curls and everything in between.
- This product comes with ceramic coated plates which make it easier for holding the hair in place without the fear of burning your skin.
- Also, its styling lasts the whole day.
- It has 360-degree swivel cord which makes its application convenient for all.
- It is easily fitted in one corner of your bag, making it easy to take along during travels.
- Use the different barrels for a new style everyday as it takes about 2 minutes to heat up completely and not longer than that.
Temperatures above 400 degrees give out a weird smell while styling, making it burn off the outer coating of your hair.
Remington CI95AC2 T
Making gorgeous salon-created curls will be easy with this curling iron or styling wand as they call it. It has a high-tech ceramic wand infused with real pearl for the smoothest glide on the market. There are digital controls, and it heats up to salon-standard 410 F. It has a cone shaped design.
- It boasts of a ceramic pearl technology for the smoothest salon finished curls.
- There is 1 inch to 5-inch tapered barrel for a variety of curls.
- As in salons you get 410 F Degree high heat.
- It shuts off automatically.
- It comes with an easy handling glove and can be used for your daily styling as well as professional.
- It comes with easy reading signs which are absolutely great.
Not all inches of tapered gaps are recommended, and it gets a little too hot over 400 degrees.
Conair Instant Heat Curling Iron
This curling iron gives you 30-second instant heatup. It has 25 heat settings with the Turbo Heat for Maximum Styling Power. Uniform Heat recovery comes with aLimited 2-year warranty.
- The iron has 1-inch chrome barrel.
- 25 temperature controls are suited for all hair types.
- The instant 60-second heat up makes it convenient for use.
- It has a patented Euro design and a non-slip grip handle.
- It comes with a tangle-free 360 swivel cord.
- It is a budgeted buy.
- It will automatically shut off itself off.
- It doesn’t have a better ceramic coating than others, so it is recommended to touch after it is completely cooled.
- It doesn’t come with a protective shield.
Hot Tools Professional 1110 Curling Iron
It is the most advanced professional styling tool. This curling iron uses patented pulse technology for rapid heat-up. It maintains constant and even heat, from low to extra hot. It also includes 2 extra easy-to-replace springs.
- It has a 24K gold-plated barrel.
- They come with anextra-long cool tip.
- There’re a heavy duty and long life heating element.
- The 85 watts of power is used for fast heating up to 428 degrees.
- There is a separate on-off switch which allows the rheostat to memorize your favorite heat setting.
- There area round 8ft swivel cord and a soft grip handle.
- It is ideal for all hair types.
- The product fails to deliver above 400F.
- It can’t be used on wet hair.
Bed Head BH320 Rock ‘n’ Roller Ceramic Styling Iron
The dimensions of this product are 3.2 x 6 x 16.2 inches for length, breadth and height respectively. The weight of this product is 14.1 ounces. The Bedhead styling or curling iron comes in an attractive teal color unlike the others present in the list.
- You can get THE look as the bubble wand will help you get the most coveted looks of the defined tousles or spiral
- You get kink free experience along with frizz free and shiny curls.
- The design does not have space for clamps and promises evenly distribution of heat through its unique design ending with a long swiveled chord.
The curling iron is a bit hard to manage in case of short hair as here the absence of clamps is a major disadvantage.
Latest posts by Pearlp (see all)
- Holi Colour Removal Tips – For Skin, Clothes, Nails and Hair Protection - February 28, 2018
- 4 Ways to Take Off Holi Colours | Holi Colour Removing Tips - February 28, 2018
- The Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer Review - January 14, 2018
Why to Buy
These products are extremely authentic and are best in their individual markets. They are on this list as they stand out from the rest. Though the ratings are given in customer reviews and feedbacks, it will be best if you do a thorough research before finalizing one.