Basal Thermometers Reviews
Basal body temperature is the measurement of regular body temperature of an average person when he/she wakes up. Basal temperature rises due to hormonal changes at the time of ovulation. Changes in basal temperature can be easily tracked using a basal thermometers. A basal thermometer is an ultrasensitive thermometer that are capable of measuring even the minute changes in the basal temperature, as compared to a regular thermometer. With the help of this thermometer, you can quite conveniently take and record your basal temperature. Even, it allows you to diagnose the occurrence of ovulation in your menstrual cycle.
Here are some of the handy and effective performing basal thermometers that you can easily use at home:-
- Braun NTF3000 Forehead Thermometer
This is a professionally designed medical thermometer, which uses infrared light to scan the temporal artery, close to the surface of the skin.
- Comes with large, color-coded digital display for easy detection of temperature changes.
- Made-up of soft rubberized plastic and is safe and hygienic to use.
- Give scan results in just a few seconds.
- Features an exclusive technology, which checks the amount of infrared heat, generated by the body.
- Temperature readings can be inaccurate, from one individual to other and when the battery is low.
- Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer
This non-invasive medical thermometer gives precise readings. It order to capture body temperature, you need to swipe it over the forehead in the center, between the eyebrows.
- Comes with silver ion antimicrobial head, which safely, effectively and naturally kills mold, bacteria, fungi and mildew.
- Comes with different modes for convenient usage.
- Arterial Heat Balance of the thermometer calculates the right temperature
- Safe and easy-to-use by people of all age groups.
- Capable of storing up to 8 last taken temperature records at a time.
- Comes with the small-size display screen.
- It does not take readings when it is cold.
- Graco 1-Second Ear Thermometer
This ear thermometer is very simple and cute in design and highly convenient to use. It is made-up from extremely durable plastic; thus, is light in weight.
- Comes with large backlit LCD display for quick and easy reading.
- Has automatic shut-off function to save battery power.
- Capable of storing and recalling 10 previous readings, which is highly impressive when you have to review temperature multiple times.
- Comes with 2 measurement modes and 512 scanning sequences for accurate outcomes.
- Small in-ear probe to take temperature readings of the babies with minimal disruption.
- Sometimes it tends to give inaccurate results and slower readings than the actual thermometer.
- iProven ET-116A Ear Thermometer
This in-ear thermometer is a perfect combination of speed and accuracy. This medical thermometer is highly recommended for babies, having 6 months of age and older, and for adults.
- Reliable, durable and quick in performance.
- Works on improved infrared technology and has sapphire probe lens.
- Comes with a large backlit display for easy temperature reading.
- Has battery-saving mode, which shuts off thermometer after few seconds of inactivity.
- Capable of storing up to 10 distinct readings at one time.
- Used by pediatricians, doctors and in hospitals for accurate results.
- Battery drains very quickly.
- iThermonitor Wearable Thermometer
It is an innovatively designed medical thermometer, having Bluetooth capabilities. The thermometer comes packed with innovative features, like cloud storage, built-in alerts, and a programmable timer.
- Gives real-time temperature measurements through Bluetooth, and when it is connected to The Internet, you can upload temperature data to cloud storage.
- Comes with 10 different patches, which makes it reusable in nature.
- Has built-in alert, which gives prompt alerts when the child’s temperature goes beyond the preset limit.
- Captures body temperature in every 4 seconds and also records the progress of the fever.
- It easily switches from Celsius to Fahrenheit readings, depending upon your preferable settings.
- There are not multiple options to analyze the data after taking multiple readings.
- Jumper FR100 Plus Thermometer
It is an in-ear, non-contact forehead thermometer, which is used by people of all age groups. It is safe and hygienic in its design construction and gives accurate readings.
- It is specially constructed to take human body temperature at a distance of 3cm to 5cm.
- Comes with the large backlit digital display, which makes it easy to read temperature readings, even in low light.
- It memorizes the last 20 temperature readings.
- Has an audible alarm, which beeps when the reading is very high.
- It is good to use, either for home purpose or for professional purpose.
- Shuts down automatically after 10 seconds of inactivity.
- Has 2 different modes for measuring temperature – next to the ear and on the forehead.
- Does not comes with a battery.
- The device is bit flimsy.
- Safety 1st Digital Thermometer
This digital thermometer delivers superb performance with fast readings and last temperature functions. It is compact and durable in design and comes with a replaceable battery.
- Comes with flexible tip for the comfort of your child at the time of taking readings.
- Takes only 8 seconds to take an accurate temperature reading.
- Comes with over insertion guard for enhanced protection.
- Comes with highly durable plastic storage cover, which secures the tip from damage.
- It recalls the last temperature reading.
- When used as a basal thermometer, it is difficult to find lowest temperature reading.
- TempIR Body Temperature Thermometer
It is a non-contact basal body thermometer, which is effortless to use and records temperature quickly.
- It is easy to use, hygienic and non-invasive.
- Comes with the backlit digital display, which lits up when you are taking the temperature in the dark.
- It shuts off automatically after 30 seconds of inactivity.
- To use it, you need to point and click it from 5cm away from the side of the forehead.
- Capable of storing 32 last taken temperature readings.
- Has audible alarm for high temperature.
- Gives inaccurate reading when the battery is low.
- Veridian Healthcare 09-348 Infrared Thermometer
It is a touch-free digitally-operated thermometer, which gives temperature measurements in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Works on infrared technology, which lets you take temperature readings without actually touching the thermometer with the body.
- Comes with the easy-to-read large display.
- Gives result in just 1 second.
- Capable of recalling and storing last 30 readings.
- Battery drains quickly.
10.Vicks V935 Wearable Thermometer
This is a wearable pediatric thermometer, which is highly safe and efficient to use for small kids. It is compact in design and is hypoallergenic.
- Displays temperature, ranging from 94.0 to 104.8 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Capable of monitoring temperature for up to 48 hours.
- Has flexible electronic sensor for quick readings.
- Stylish in design with heart-shaped construction.
- Disposable in nature and safe to use.
- It does not store temperature readings.
Why to Buy
If you are looking for handy temperature reading devices that work great for people of every age groups, these basal thermometers are highly effective to use.