The 23-year-old Miss World is drop dead gorgeous and fit to the core. Her super toned body makes you wonder what is exactly her secret and thus here we present you with some of her super easy diet and workout secrets which will give you a body like her.
Let’s have a look at this super and easy peasy secrets –
1.Lifestyle Changes –
Manushi is a strong believer of what you eat shows on your body and face. You must understand that lifestyle modification are a must. Smoking and drinking is a strict no no. and also healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle is a must for everyday wellness.
2. Healthy Breakfast –
Manushi Chillar was trained under celeb Nutritionist Nnami Agarwal who made her achieve healthy swaps for a good hearty breakfast. She also did a 15-day challenge where all green and healthy items were only involved. Breakfast should be such which keeps you full and is adding nutrients to your body too.
3. Drink water –
Water should be your best friend. And thus Manushi always tries to drink at least 3 liters of water every day. She also makes it a point to consume fresh juices and coconut water. She stays away from packaged juices and carbonated drinks.
4. Bad Sugar –
Sugar is an evil culprit which is not at all recommended for your body. Make sure that you maintain your distance from sugar and thus cut down heavily on unwanted sugar.
5. Snacking –
Rather than having those unhealthy snacks try to have healthier ones. Consume nuts and such snacks which are low on salt and sugar but high on the nutrient side.
Recommended Read :
- Blogging as a part of a healthy lifestyle
- 10 Indian celebs who follow a vegan diet
- Sahil khan shares Ramdan diet plan
6. Have dinner early –
It’s always advisable to have your dinner early. Have your dinner by 8 pm so that you get good 2-3 hours time for digestion and then you can go to bed easily.
7. Sleep well –
Sleeping recharges your body and also keep you energetic and your mind and body stays in shape with complete and proper sleep. Thus, Manushi always tries to sleep for at least 7-8 hours irrespective of how buzy her day was.
8. Keep moving –
This is also very important that you must keep moving. Try to go for a physical movement always even if you don’t have time for a workout.
Other tips –
- Manushi strongly believes that while traveling try to eat light. Make smart choices which are also healthy while traveling.
- She is a firm believer of Yoga and thus she urges all her followers to regularly practice yoga. It improves physical form and also enhances mental peace.
- Her workout regime mainly consists of squats, dance forms, major twisting and likewise. she works out for a minimum of 4-5 days per week.
- Coming to her diet she consumes –
- Early morning: Water two to three glasses (warm with or without lemon squeezed)
- Breakfast: Plain/unflavoured yogurt with oatmeal or wheat flakes and fresh fruits and seeds, or two to three egg whites with avocado, carrot, beets and sweet potato.
- Mid-meal: Coconut water followed by fruits.
- Lunch: Quinoa/rice/chapati with a bowl of vegetables and shredded chicken/lentils.
- Evening: Unsalted nuts followed by fruit or banana and fig smoothie.
- Dinner: Chicken/fish (grilled/roasted) with sauteed vegetables (broccoli/carrots/beans/mushrooms/beets)
This post was last modified on June 17, 2019 6:54 pm