Shahid Kapoor is one of the few actors who is appreciated both for his chocolate looks as well as his macho image. The actor has been part of the industry since he was in his teens. And everyone appreciated his cute looks. But with age you also need to build up your body and he also did the same. And now he has transformed into a complete hulk which we saw in his last movie Padmavati and now in Kabir Singh.
Shahid Kapoor is one of the few actors who workouts for six days a week. He follows a very strict workout routine and of course, we all are die-hard fans of his chiseled muscles and that boyish charm. He is seen working out hard in the gym from Monday – Saturday. He does two types of exercises. For Monday – Wednesday he follows one and then another set of exercises from Thursday – Saturday. On Sunday he allows his muscles to relax and repair.
For Monday – Wednesday, he does following sets –
Set 1: Five sets of the following exercises, each repeated 8 times
- Flat Bench Press
- Chin Ups
- Dead Lifts
- Lateral Raise
Set 2: Five sets of the following exercises, each repeated 8 to 12 times
- Incline Dumbbell Press
- Bent-over Barbell Rows
- Overhead Press
Set 3: Five sets of the following exercises, each repeated 8 to 12 times
- Seated Row
- Chest Fly
- High Pull
- Dumbbell Rear Deltoid Fly
Here, he is concentrating on the upper body. People mostly concentrate on the lower body but in order to get a uniform weight loss and physique, the upper body is equally important.
Recommended Read :
- Is Cristiano Ronaldo reverse aging
- 11 Celebs who follow vegan diet
- Diet and workout plan of Kangana Ranaut
For Wednesday – Saturday he follows the following routine –
Set 1: Four sets of the following exercises, each repeated 12 to 15 times
- Leg Extensions
- Leg Curls
- Standing Calf Raises
Set 2: Four sets of the following exercises, each repeated 12 times
- Leg Press
- Stiff Leg Deadlift
- Step Up
- Seated Calf Raises
In the latter part of the week, he concentrates on legs and toning the lower body. He also feels that the posture should be correct and thus your back should also be strengthened at the same time.
Shahid Kapoor’s Diet
Regarding his diet practice, he takes care of the following points –
- Protein Intake – Shahid is a vegetarian and thus he substitutes his animal-based protein with plant-based ones. He consumes lots of spinach, beans, pulses, dairy products, rice, fresh fruits, and other green leafy vegetables.
- Meal Timings and Portion Size – Shahid is very particular about his meal timings. He likes to eat timely so that his proper metabolism is maintained. Also, he consumes five small meals in a day.
- Favorite foods – Shahid’s favorite food is pancake made of whey protein and stevia topped with some fresh and pure maple syrup. In order to tackle with his junk food cravings, he has patty made of cheese, rajma, and spicy soybeans.