There is certainly not a single potion that can help in the growth of height. Well, the world is no magic and you can’t just magically get 3 inches of height in one week right now. That doesn’t mean that you won’t get taller at all. There are certainly other measures that can help to make you poised and tall. Excited to learn how to grow taller in one week? We bet you are. Well, let’s get on with it.
Growing Taller in A Week: Things That Would Help:
So the challenge is clear now. 3 inches, one week.
You have your mission set to grow taller. We are here to tell you how to do that.
There is no doubt about the fact that sitting is a reason you are not tall. Tell that to the desk jockeys who sit for hours in front of a computer. Their backs turn into a hunch, to be honest. The importance of poise and posture is not something that we have to repeat again.
So, instead of sitting down on a chair for hours, why not exercise a bit? That can be a great solution for gaining some height. A great diet with some exercise and you don’t need anything else.
Exercises That Could Be of Help You to Grow 3 Inches
Presenting below, some exercises that can help to give you some extra inches. Grow tall 5 inches in one week. Nothing is impossible.
- Downward Dog: This is by far one of the best exercises to have a height growth. You can start with the hands and the knees. You want to make sure that the hands are kept in front of the shoulders. Press back and raise the knees as you lift up your tail bone. Repeat the position 5 times.
- Hip Flexor Stretching: This exercise as to be done effectively for it to work. Kneel on the right knee first. Make sure your toes are down as you place the left foot on your floor, flat. Place the hands on the left thigh. After that, you need to press the hips in a forward direction. What happens is that you feel some stretching on the hips. Hold this particular position for about 30 seconds and release. After that switch the sides.
- Pelvic Tilt: Lie flat on the back and bend your knees. Make sure that your feet are flat. Relax a bit in the position. This position ensures that the small area of the back remains untouched with the floor. The next move would be to perform the pelvic tilt. Tighten the muscles to make the small area of your back hit the floor. Hold this position for 4-5 seconds, then release. Repeating this position for 3 times would be a great start.
- Cat And Cow Position: Start with the knees and the hands. Lie on all fours and press the spine up. Make sure that you arch the back while you do it. This is the Cat Pose. The transition from the Cat to the Cow pose is pretty easy. All you have to do is scoop the spine in this time. Make sure that you lift your head and press the shoulder blades backward. Repeat all the above steps and become tall faster in a few days.
- Superman Position: Lie flat on your stomach and lift the legs and the hands in the air. This forms a U shape with your body. Feel a little stretch? This can be a great way to gain some height for sure. The superman exercise works a lot for sure.
So these are the exercises that you should try to gain some height faster. Give it a try and share your success story below!
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- 10 Most Beautiful Wives of Indian Cricketers - July 23, 2018
- Kangana Ranaut without Makeup Photos - July 22, 2018
- Top 20 Sensational Sunny Leone’s Without Makeup Photos - July 20, 2018