The Human Growth Hormone (HGH), or somatotropin, is a hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans. Produced by the pituitary gland, this hormone mainly stimulates growth in children and adolescents. Moreover, the hormone regulates body composition, body fluids, fat metabolism, muscle and bone growth, and heart function.
HGH is widely used in prescription drugs and other products. However, nowadays, HGH is widely being used for other purposes. Many people believe that this hormone will help them look and feel youthful. Others believe that it will help them gain an advantage in competitive sports and other activities. Are these rumors true? Let’s find out.
Benefits of HGH Therapy
Synthetic HGH was first developed in 1985 and is widely used for specific purposes in children and adults. For example, HGH injections are used to treat Turner’s syndrome, which affects the development of young girls. It is also used to increase height, lean muscle mass, and reduce body fat in children. You can consider hghtherapydoctor.us for expert advice.
Moreover, the hormone is also used to treat muscle-wasting diseases which can arise due to HIV/AIDS. In adults, it is also used to treat short bowel syndrome, which can affect the intestine’s capacity to absorb nutrients.
Many people, especially Hollywood stars, use HGH treatment for losing body fat and building muscle mass. Furthermore, they also use HGH for better hair growth and to reduce skin aging. However, the anti-aging and youthfulness capabilities of HGH aren’t FDA approved.
Despite this, many people obtain HGH for off-label purposes. Many use the hormone as a performance-enhancing drug. Not only does the hormone improve athletic performance, but it also promotes faster recovery after any activity. Also, the hormone is used to build a stronger immune system. Men also use the drug as it restores erectile dysfunction. These are a few of the benefits of using HGH.
Side Effects of HGH Therapy
No hormonal treatment comes without its side effects. For example, HGH can often cause nerve, muscle, and joint pain. Moreover, it is seen that swelling occurs due to the excess fluid in body tissues, also known as edema. Apart from the above, the hormone can also increase the risk of diabetes, contribute to the growth of cancerous tumors and other cardiovascular conditions.
HGH is very expensive and illegal for different uses. As a result, the drug is counterfeited and sold at very high costs. The best option is to obtain HGH from a doctor by getting a prescription and using it for specific legal uses.
Natural Ways to Boost HGH
Rather than taking HGH injections or other treatment options, one can use different natural ways to boost HGH. Some of the popular methods are mentioned below:
- Fasting intermittently: By fasting intermittently, the body uses more fat, increasing HGH levels.
- Getting enough sleep and rest: HGH is mainly released in pulses when you sleep. Therefore, better sleep will lead to higher HGH levels.
- High-Intensity Interval Exercises: Exercising at high intensity provides a significant spike in HGH levels.
- Melatonin Supplements: Melatonin supplements can enhance your sleep which also increases the body’s HGH production.
- Amino Acid Supplements: Amino acids are useful as they calm the brain, aid sleep, and increase HGH levels.
- Don’t eat a lot before bedtime. At least give a gap of 2-3 hours after dinner before going to sleep.
- Reduce Sugar Intake: Reducing your overall sugar intake can increase insulin levels and increase HGH levels in your body.
- Losing Body Fat: Belly fat is directly related to HGH production. Therefore, reducing excess fat optimizes HGH levels and reduces the probability of falling prey to many diseases.
This post was last modified on September 26, 2022 6:39 pm