When it comes to different oximeter brands, Go2 Philips finger pulse oximeter has been a well-trusted brand. Since decades, Philips has been a giant in various fields and with Respironics to be by its side, they are making oximeters worth every penny of any user.
All of us know the importance of pulse oximeters in our daily life’s and the same is taken into a deep consideration by Philips.
Philips has made a wide category of Pulse oximeters and each one of them have their features and some drawbacks which gives a room for improvement in the future. Some of their models are as follows:
Specifications of Philips – GO2 Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Meter:
- Oxygen Saturation Display Range – 0 to 100%
- Pulse rate Display Range- Gives 18 to 321 Beats per minute
- Low Perfusion Pulse Rate- 20 to 240 BPM and 3 Digit bits per minute.
- Operating Temperature- 50C to 400C
- Battery Life- Offers a batter life of minimum 6 months.
Pros and Cons of the Philips – GO2 Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Meter Review as follows:
- Warranty and Service Offer Assurance
Philips is always known for their excellent product services. The Go2 is backed excellently by Philips Respironics service. In addition, they also give a massive 2-year warranty support in case of any problem occurrence.
- Low Power Consumption
Plenty of Oximeters in the Market uses a hefty amount of power which in return reduces the battery life of Oximeters. But, in this case, the GO2 uses just a single AAA battery for around 2,400 checks.
- Backlit LCD
In this oximeter, the display lits up and makes it easy to be readable in immense low light conditions. In addition, it can also be easily understood by patients.
- Proven Solidly built
The GO2 is tested and is able to withstand 25 drops from a distance of 1 meter onto a hard surface. This makes this device quite sturdy and can be carried by patients anywhere.
Price is a bit on the higher side.
If you are looking for an Oximeter which is a complete package and one which can be used under any condition, the Philips – GO2 Pulse Oximeter Oxygen saturation meter will be the sure one. Also, users can try the Respironics go2 fingertip pulse oximeter which is yet another brilliant product.
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- Common Gym Injuries and How to Avoid Them - October 18, 2018
- What Happens if I Get Injured at the Gym Due to Faulty Equipment? - October 17, 2018
- Best Ketogenic Diet Plan for Effective Weight Loss - October 17, 2018