Here are a few of the best fitness and food memes relating to eating food and staying fit of 2022. Maybe you have experienced them in your life and you have found that it’s not all that hard to get going with losing weight. At least you might think it would not be too tough to handle.
- Me: I’m gonna look fucking gorgeous after the workout.
Me in Reality: “Face it, Harl, you look dreadful. Every time girls think they look cute after a deadlift, they look dreadful.“
- Opens a bag of lays chips just to find out the same amount of happiness left in your life.
These funny meme lists are just mocking the way they market lays chips. They have very few chips with more air and lies.
- It basically describes the life of every person who makes New Year’s resolutions to work out but reaches the gym to just take a nap.
- A funny meme comparison with dumbledore the wizard in Harry Potter; it means people who look like nerds usually have a good physique under those baggy clothes.
- All those deadlifts with front squats will lock your wrists in the same position. Also, getting the regular posture back with the pain kicking in will be hard.
- Music is the key to a good energetic workout; finding that one song with the adrenaline kick to start the workout is necessary.
- When you finally get yourself into a healthy eating diet for only three hours, but your dumbass is already wondering why you are not skinny already.
- Lifting weights don’t make people huge. It’s eating cakes that make them huge.
- The Facebook Diet is one of the most important diets in the world. If you did not post anything on your Facebook page about eating it then you didn’t really eat it.
- Normal people see meals as they are served. Bodybuilders see meals as calories, proteins and carbs.
- Working out isn’t hard. It’s eating that is tough.
- You feel like you’ve been on a diet for months but it’s only the first day that you’re still on.
- You can easily get up early on Black Friday to go shopping. Why not get up really early to go work out?
- When you eat healthy all day long, a little snack can turn into two. And three…and four…
- All that junk food you eat in a weekend can really catch up fast. Have you ever tried to get back to the swing of things after just a few days off?
- It only takes one cheat meal to wipe you out and really make you tired.
- Try to pretend that all the stuff you ate this past weekend didn’t actually happen.
- Don’t ever sugarcoat the fact that you need to get fit and eat right. If you sugarcoat it then you’ll just eat that too.
- When a doctor says you are obese, that does not mean you are “a beast.”
- Meal prep is easy to handle. Just take one pizza, divide it into pieces and prep that pizza into each meal you have in a day.
- Once you go to the gym, you deserve an award.
- If you’re going to order a massive sandwich then maybe you should at least order a Diet Coke to go with it.
- When you start to see definition in your legs, you can tell that you’re clearly going somewhere in your workout.
- It’s a “hunter gatherer” diet as you eat stuff that cavemen would have eaten. You eat paleo foods like paleo breads, paleo cookies, paleo brownies, paleo cakes and all that stuff they had back then. They really had it hard thousands of years ago!
- Everyone at a family gathering loves to eat lots of food and have fun with it. That is, they enjoy it until you start bringing out all those Tupperware containers.
- When you’re bulking, you’re supposed to build muscle mass, not make yourself really fat.
- You’re not allowed to eat cheat meals during your prep for a big workout or exam? That’s fine, you will be perfect and safe. Nothing wrong will happen at all…