We always wait to hear news related to celeb marriages, and you will be surprised to know that there are many bollywood celebs who got married in 2021. A celebrity marriage is usually grand and pompous, but Indian celebrities who got married in 2021 kept their weddings small and intimate with no lavish decorations and exotic venues due to the covid19 pandemic.
Wondering Celebrities who Got Married in 2021! Let’s talk about Bollywood recent celebrity marriages 2021.
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal
On 9 December, the B-town actors Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal tied the knot in Six Senses Fort Barwara, Sawai Madhopur district, Rajasthan. The big announcement was made on Instagram, and the whole affair was kept intensely private. However, the wedding was a close-knit affair, attended by family and close friends. As per the reports, 120 guests attended the wedding with a no photos NDA clause.
- Rajkumar Rao and Patralekha
Rajkumar Rao and Patralekha tied the knot of their marriage on 15 November. The actor married his longtime girlfriend Patralekha in a traditional ceremony, with family and close friends in attendance. The wedding took place in The Oberoi Sukhvilas Spa Resort, Chandigarh. Their wedding video grabbed a lot of attention as the bride was seen as applying ‘sindoor’ on the groom’s forehead.
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal
Varun Dhawan tied the knot with his childhood sweetheart Natasha Dalal on January 24 at Alibaug. After postponing their wedding for a year, they finally got married in an intimate family-only wedding though many big names of Bollywood did attend the wedding like Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, and Shashank Khaitan. This Indian Celebrity marriage though a small affair did become the talk of the town after a long time, A-Listers of Bollywood were getting hitched together.
Also Read –
- 15 Famous Bollywood Celebrities Who Went For Live-in Relationship
- Actors Who Tied the Knot with Older Women
- Shilpa Rao and Ritesh Krishnan
Indian playback singer Shilpa Rao who was the voice behind songs “Ghungroo” and “Bulleya,” got married to visual artist Ritesh Krishnan on January 25 at her Mumbai residence. It was a private ceremony. Shilpa announced her wedding through an Instagram post by posting a picture of her and Ritesh. Shilpa and Ritesh have known each other for three years and have done shows together throughout India.
- List of Indian Celebrity Couples with Big Age Difference [Updated]
- List of Indian Celebrities with Long Happy Marriage
- Four Tips To Have a Lifelong Happy Marriage
- Celebs who found love in arranged marriages
- List of Indian Celebrities Married with Foreigners [or NRI]
- Top 5 Bollywood Married Couples
- List of Bollywood Celebrities Who Got Married After the Age of 40
- Famous Cricketer’s Love Affairs with Actresses
- Dia Mirza and Vaibhav Rekhi
Indian Actress and environmental activist Dia Mirza got married to private equity professional Vaibhav Rekhi on February 15. This Indian celebrity marriage broke many stereotypes by ditching ceremonies like “Kanyaadan” and “Bidai,” and also, the wedding was solemnized by a female priest. This marriage did set out all the right examples for society.
- Yami Gautam and Aditya Dhar
The next Bollywood actress who got married in 2021 is Yami Gautam. Actress Yami Gautam and filmmaker Aditya Dhar tied the knot on June 4 in Himachal Pradesh at Yami’s farmhouse. This celebrity marriage was a private affair. However, they announced it on their Instagram pages and left their fans shocked. Their love story began on the sets of Uri. After the marriage, Yami changed her name on her Instagram handle to Yami Gautam Dhar.
- Evelyn Sharma and Tushaan Bhindi
Actress Evelyn Sharma married Tushaan Bhindi, a dental surgeon, in a hush-hush ceremony in Brisbane on May 15. Evelyn and Tushaan were dating for more than two years. They even adopted a puppy together. This newlywed couple is busy setting up their country home in Australia.
- Which is better- love marriage or arrange marriage?
- Live-In Relationship or Marriage: Which Is Better?
- 3 Golden Tricks To Convince Your Parents For Love Marriage
- Important Things For Saving Your Marriage
- List of Most Awaited Upcoming Celebrities Weddings in 2019
- Learn To Keep Your Partner Happy From Deepika And Ranveer’s Relationship
- Secret Extramarital Affairs of Bollywood Celebrities
- Pranitha Subhash and Nitin Raju
Actress Pranitha Subhash took to Instagram to announce her wedding with businessman Nitin Raju. These Indian celebrities got married recently, apologized on Instagram to their loved ones for not informing them about the wedding earlier. They got married on May 30.
- Ali Abbas Zafar and Alicia
Ali Abbas Zafar, known for directing films like “Sultan,” “Tiger Zinda Hai,” and “Bharat,” got married to his long-time girlfriend, Alicia. Alicia, a first-generation Iranian from France, could not come earlier Because of visa problems, and the wedding kept on getting delayed. Finally, they got married on January 4.
- Shamata Anchan and Gaurav Verma
The Everest fame actress Samantha Anchan got married to Gaurav Verma on February 8 in a private ceremony in the presence of family and close friends.
- Famous Bollywood Divorces And Scary Endings
- List of Famous Indian Celebrities Divorced in Recent Times
- List of Indian Actresses Who Were in Abusive Relationship
- Top Bollywood Actresses Who Got Divorced
- Priyaank Sharma and Shaza Morani
Priyaank Sharma and Shaza Morani got married on February 4 in a Court marriage. They later held a grand wedding in the Maldives and married according to Hindu and Christian traditions. Shradha Kapoor attended the wedding of her cousin as well.
Many Indian celebrities who got married in 2021 kept their marriages a private affair due to the pandemic, but they shared their happiness with fans on social media. Hope this pandemic will end soon, and Bollywood marriages will be as grand as before.