If you are a fan of sauna belt then you will instantly fall in love with this high-performance sauna shirt from Kutting Weight (Cutting Weight). The women’s weight loss sauna shirt is custom-made to fit any type of female body from apple to hour-glass shaped. Wear this special ‘cut-weight neoprene sauna shirt during your workouts and sweat out all the unnecessary fats from the body in a short time.
Read Review of Weight Loss Sauna Shirt
How does it work?
During your workout, this shirt increases your blood circulation in the body which in turn will promote more sweating. All the harmful toxins and additional water weight will get released from your body and the excess fats will melt down easily in the process.
Now, you must be thinking that all this sweating will cause the shirt to get damp and stinky, but no, it’s not going to happen!
This shirt has ventilation zones at the armpits which will not let the material get damp and will allow your skin to breathe properly. At the same time, the neoprene material in the sauna shirt will insulate the body heat which is essential to enhance excess water weight loss. This sauna shirt is perfect for daily use and works in every type of weather means you can also use this in the summers without feeling any kind of discomfort.
What customers says about it?
This sauna shirt has been used by millions of women around the world and they have got excellent results from it. Its comfortable design and superior functionality has made it one of the most popular and proven weight loss enhancing product among women.
What are the key features?
- It is made from newly improved SweatTech Neoprene which is softer in texture than regular neoprene and is finished with a smooth layer of lycra.
- It is 1.7mm thick
- It comes with Triple reinforcement
- It is very comfortable to wear and let your skin breathe easily.
- It consist a side zipper for ease.
- Comes with a special ‘Honeycomb’ mesh armpit for ventilation.
- It consists of Thumbholes to keep sleeves down
- It has been specifically designed to give you freedom of movement during exercise.
What are its benefits?
- It will Increase your metabolism by raising blood circulation (by 20.8%)
- It causes greater weight loss (up to 40.4%)
- It increases your flexibility
- It will help you in strengthening your immune system by getting rid of all the harmful toxins from your body through sweating.
- It will burn excess calories in your body
- How to take care of the Kutting Weight sauna shirt?
Clean the Kutting Wear clothing by rinsing it off with clean cold water and letting it dry. You can do this after shower after your workout session according to your convenience. It is also machine-washable but if done on daily basis then it may cause damage to the cloth material. You can use regular laundry detergent for cleaning. However, we will suggest you to go for hand-washing since it ensures longevity of the clothing.
Some important safety notes:
· Do not over overexert yourself during the workout session.
· Appoint a trainer or any exercise programmer who can help you during the workout.
· If you experience any kind of discomfort, pain or tightness in your chest, have irregular heart-beat, shortness in breath or you feel dizzy, immediately stop exercising and consult a doctor.
· If you feel like fainting or vomiting after workout then take rest for a while and then consult a doctor.
· Ask your physician before starting workout routine.
· Make sure you drink plenty water before, during and after exercising. This will help you to sweat more and enhance excess fat melting.
· Make sure to read the size chart before ordering
This product comes from a reliable name in health care market and it covers all the regions of upper body unlike sauna belts which only covers the abdominal region and your back. With this weight losing shirt, you will achieve all your fitness goals in a short duration without much effort. So grab buy it today without having second thoughts.
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- 4th generation Dr. Mom led Pocket Otoscope Review - December 8, 2017
- List of Famous Indian Celebrities Died in 2017 - December 8, 2017
- How to Build a Healthy Enhanced Sex Life with Your Partner - December 8, 2017