Are you worried about those ugly dark circles around your eyes? Do you wish to get rid of them as quickly as possible? Are you in search of a miracle dark circle reducing cream? Then you are at the right place!!
Dark circles around eyes don’t really look good. They are caused due to stress, fatigue, dehydration, lack of sleep, improper method eye-makeup removal and more!! However, you can always remove those dark circles naturally by eating healthy and giving your body enough rest.
But we always want quicker remedy, don’t we? And for that only, there is a thing called ‘Dark circle treatment cream’.
The prime job of the dark circle reducing creams is to treat the skin area around the eyes which isn’t possible with your regular moisturizer. The skin areas around your eyes are extremely thin and delicate. The dark circle ointments are specially formulated to penetrate deep inside the skin and fix the damaged cells and reduce melanin formulation.
So, the experts always recommend the use of a quality dark circle reducing cream along with your daily moisturizing creams. But it is not that easy to find out a good quality dark circle reducing cream due to availability of various options.
Here, we have found out the top 5 dark circle reducing creams among the best quality treatments available in market!!
Go through the list below and purchase the one you find most suitable!!
Estee Lauder advanced night repair Eye Synchronized Complex
- Best for mature skin type.
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles effectively.
- Reduces fine lines.
- Moisturizes the under area of the eyes well.
- Keeps the skin moisturized for long time.
- The best dark circle treatment for ladies above 30!
- Very expensive.
- The packing is unhygienic.
Forest Essentials Light Hydrating Hydra Eye Gel
- Doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals.
- Contains natural ingredients like aloe vera, katak, rose water, cucumber and vitamin E (known for eye soothing qualities).
- It is not runny.
- Instantly starts working and cools the skin under your eyes.
- Reduces puffiness effectively and instantly.
- With proper regular use, it lightens the dark circle within a short time.
- Less quantity
- High price
- Doesn’t work on fine lines.
Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream
- Is a light textured cream which gets absorbed in the skin evenly.
- On application brightens the under eye areas instantly and make them look healthy.
- Has pump dispenser which means zero wastage.
- Has an attractive packaging.
- Can serve as a make-up base too.
- Claims to contain real gold particles.
- With proper use, dark circles also reduce effectively.
- The opaque bottle doesn’t help in seeing the quantity.
- Doesn’t show satisfactory results on puffiness as it claims.
- Causes irritation when it gets into the eyes.
L’oreal Paris Youth Code Under Eye Cream
- Extremely light in texture.
- Absorbs in the skin instantly.
- Works as good moisturizer.
- Keeps fine lines at bay.
- Suites almost all skin types.
- Non-oily so can be used as make-up base.
- Reduces dark circles effectively.
- Shows results quickly compared to other creams.
- It has a jar-type packaging which most users don’t like.
- Has no scent at all.
- Can be used only for 6 months.
- Contains parebens.
Sheseido White Lucent Anti Dark Circles Eye Cream
- Contains the best dark circle diminishing ingredient.
- Fights pigmented melanin formulation and poor micro-circulation.
- Fades existing dark circles.
- Contains super hydro synergy Complex N which is for intense hydration.
- Re-texturizes delicate eye areas.
- Has a pleasant smell.
- No oily residue.
- Absorbs quickly in the skin.
- Comes with a spatula
- Hydrates the skin area
- Very Expensive
- Not very easy to use
Latest posts by Pearlp (see all)
- Best Pulse Oximeters: Top 6 in 2017 - December 27, 2017
- Top 5 Homemade Face Masks for a Glowing Skin - June 5, 2017
- 12 Resolutions Every Wed Couple Should Remind at their Valentine - May 4, 2017