Are you worried over the fine lines and wrinkles or want to get rid of crow’s feet which have become prominent on your face these days? These can be the result of your growing age but if you want to retain your young charm for long time then it is possible to do that.
Here is a complete guide to prevent the signs of aging through some amazing anti-aging products:
This popular product is a must in your beauty regime as it provides the first line of defence to your skin against harmful ultra violet rays of sunlight. It is found that 70 percent of aging is caused by sun as its harmful UVA and UVB rays causes skincare problems like spots, skin laxity, pigmentation, wrinkles, freckles, rosacea, etc. So it is very important to wear lots of sunscreen [eafl id=6871 name="SunScreen List" text="Buy Suncreen Online"] with broadband protection with minimum range of SPF30 and PA++. Apply it half an hour before stepping out in the sun and then reapply it after every four hours.
Alpha hydroxy acid
This chemical compound is very active against pigmentation and the common examples are glycolic acid and lactic acid which are derived from sugarcane and milk respectively. This chemical ingredient helps in removing the dead and dull skin to give you new and young skin. In addition, it also induces the production of collagen in the body which fights off the signs of aging. So, always look for the skin creams with at least six percent alpha hydroxyl acid content for best results.
This derivative of Vitamin A is known to increase collagen synthesis in the body and induces epidermal shedding means exfoliating the old skin to provide room for the new skin cells. Products with retinol are highly recommended for removing the pesky lines under the eyes. It is very popular among celebrities because it gives them young and camera ready look so use this amazing ingredient in your night beauty regime and glow like the stars!!
This nutrient is rich with antioxidants which fight off the main cause of aging which is free radical damage. It treats pigmentation by removing extra melanin from the skin cells and boost collagen synthesis process to give your firm skin. You should use serum or creams with at least ten percent photo stabilized vitamin C in the morning time to give your face an extra glow and enrich it with antioxidants to protect it from harmful sunrays. So, we have discussed the best anti aging ingredients products and their properties but how to use these products.
Here is a beauty regime which will keep the aging at bay and gives you a glowing skin:
Morning Beauty Regime
Your skin needs a refreshing start with the beginning of the day and therefore you should give extra care to it after waking up.
Wash your face
Use a non soap cleanser and warm water to remove dirt and oil from your face so when you apply any kind of makeup (thick like creams or thin like gels) then it can easily penetrate into your skin.
Treat the skin near eyes
This region has the most sensitive skin and therefore the signs of aging appear first in this region in forms of fine lines, wrinkles and crow feet. The skin around the eyes is generally thinner and drier therefore you should apply a pea size amount of cream on this area with your ring finger which applies the least pressure. Apply the cream starting from inner corners of eyes and then move out towards the temples.
Moisturize the skin
Whenever we wash our face then it loses some of the natural moisture which need to be replenished otherwise the skin will become dehydrated. Moisture balance is very important to reduce the appearance of fine lines, control oil production and prevent sensitivity. Take dime size amount of moisturizer of your skin type and apply it on your cheeks and massage it over your face, neck and chest. If it doesn’t contain SPF then apply a sunscreen after applying moisturizer.
Night Beauty Regime
You must take care of your skin before retiring for the night so that you can wake up with a less tired skin. Here are the following steps to clean and care the skin at night
Wash and exfoliate
Clean your face with a gentle cleanser like you did in the morning. Use an exfoliating cleanser once a week to remove the dead skin cells which give your face an uneven texture.
Treat the skin near your eyes
Use the same cream which you have applied in the morning time
Apply serum on the skin
These are rich in active ingredients and go deeper into the skin than the moisturizer to repair your skin. These are light weight, super hydrating and don’t clog the skin pores so if you have trouble spots like age spots, hyper pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles then take pea size amount of serum on back of your hand and apply it on the trouble spot with your ring finger.
Use night cream
These are loaded with vitamins and antioxidants to help in repairing skin damage. Take dime size amount and apply it to your cheeks and massage it to your face, neck and chest.
Try this beauty regime and you can maintain a healthy and flawless skin.
Here are some formulas to treat your trouble spots:
For puffy eyes
– It occurs due to slow blood circulation and weakening of eye ligaments as you age. Use a cream with aloe vera and caffeine which will soothe swelling and increase circulation around the eyes.
– it can happen with many reasons ranging from heredity to lack of sleep. In this case, the blood gets pooled in the blood vessels under eyes and it can be treated by increasing circulation around eyes. Use a cream with caffeine or grapeseed extract to boost circulation.
– the wrinkles on the corners of the eyes become visible with ageing as the firming protein, collagen breaks down over time. Use a cream with amino acids to increase the collagen production in the body to fight off these wrinkles.
For crepey skin
– with aging, the skin loses collagen which makes it less elastic. The skin starts sagging and causes bags under eyes. You should use an eye cream with hyaluronic acid to lock the moisture and boost the collagen production.
Uneven skin tone
– Loss of collagen or too much sun exposure can cause this skin problem. You can use cream with peptides, which will increase elasticity, and soy or licorice extract will lighten the dark spots.
For combination skin
– Dry cheeks, oily forehead, nose and chin forms an oily T-zone which is generally caused by hormones and genetics. Use a lightweight moisturizer with dimethicone, a hydrating skin conditioner, and soothing green tea to treat this skin problem.
Now you have a fair idea about how to care for your skin but we would recommend you to consult your dermatologist before picking out any cream, serum, moisturizer etc. to stay on the safe side. Eat healthy food and drink plenty of water to revive your skin from inside and your skin will look young and refreshed.
Latest posts by Pearlp (see all)
- Top 5 Homemade Face Masks for a Glowing Skin - June 5, 2017
- 12 Resolutions Every Wed Couple Should Remind at their Valentine - May 4, 2017
- Skin Care Tips to Look Gorgeous in your 30s - April 24, 2017