There are all kinds of food available in the markets, but carefully selecting the ones that will help you keep healthy, is advisable. The paragraphs that follow will ensure you eat the right food at the right time, and in the right proportion, regularly.
Do you have a healthy attitude while eating your food? Do you eat more when you are under stress? Do you skip a meal or deprive yourself to hope for a bigger success towards your goal, do you let your emotions control the kind, and quantity of food you choose?
Tips to Eating Healthy
- Try to determine how many calories you body needs to keep you healthy and fit.
- Do not gorge on unhealthy food when you are under stress. Find an activity to take your mind off. Go for a walk, chat with a friend, de-weed the garden or pick flowers to decorate the room, anything that will help you de-stress. Then go back and enjoy a moderately, home cooked low calorie meal.
- Drink a glass of water before you eat, and drink some more in small sips while you eat. Water will fill you, so you tend to eat a smaller portion.
- Rather than eat hungrily thrice a day, have two light snacks between meals, so that, again, your intake during a meal, is less.
- Have a good breakfast. It sets your metabolism for the day. Skipping breakfast will make you eat greedily at lunch, undoing all your efforts to eat right.
Good Diet Plan
- Do your weekly grocery purchases with a good dietary plan in mind.
- Choose a monounsaturated vegetable oil, olive oil, fish oil and oils from seeds. These help lower the bad cholesterol in your body and so reduce the risk of a heart disease.
- Choose foods that are rich in carbohydrates. They are your body’s main source of energy.
- Choose crabs that are slowly digested by the body, such as whole wheat products, oats, brown rice, and vegetable. These are high in fiber and promote a smooth running digestive system.
- Green, leafy vegetable, like palak, methi, and other greens are packed with nutrients and make you feel full, and they immensely help digestion.
- Avoid fruit juices, but purchase the actual orange and apple. These are rich in fiber and are good for the diet.
A Healthy Diet Plan
- Good eating habits and a healthy diet plan help to build a strong, healthy body. It is allowed to eat whatever you wish, but choosing a variety of healthy foods is advisable.
- , such as berries and grapes with yoghurt cut down on unwanted fats.
- Fruit salads with apples, grapes, oranges, melons, pears, berries, and pomegranate beans are rich fibers essential for a good diet.
- Protein Shakes with the rich added flavors of soya powder, toned milk, fruit, oats and almonds crushed in a mixer, are an amazing health drink.
- Boiled eggs make a healthy breakfast.
Latest posts by sumit chopra (see all)
- Top 5 Simple Recipes That Are Effective for Weight Loss - January 18, 2017
- Top Healthy Work Habits to Follow Daily - January 15, 2017
- Drive Obesity away and Get a Cutting Body within Weeks - January 15, 2017