Freezing the Fat with CoolSculpting is said to be one of the most non-invasive fat-freezing treatment till date. It can be defined as the most innovative way to tackle your body by freezing the fat, without using any kind of surgery or downtime. It has been reported that more than 5 millions candidates worldwide have been benefited by freezing the fat with CoolSculpting.
How CoolSculpting works in freezing the fat6
- CoolSculpting technology enables us to accurately target the fat cells which are formed beneath the skin and then cool them to temperatures which will trigger their natural death.
- The process is known as “Cryolipolysis”, is the treatment of fat cells to froze them till they Because the frozen cells are faster than the normal cells, there is no damage done to the skin, nerves or any neighboring tissue.
- Over the course of time as the treated cells shrink and die, the body metabolizes everything naturally, eliminates the dead skin cells and leaves one in a more sculpted form.
- Unlike the food or dieting tips, where the fats are shrunk to a certain extent; in CoolSculpting, once the fat cells are killed, they are gone forever.
- Each session of CoolSculpting will reduce the number of fat cells by 20%.
- Each additional treatment will help to enhance the results with a boost of an extra 20% for the treatment of fat cells per session. The fat cells will be eliminated with each and every session of yours.
Pros of CoolSculpting
- Permanent removal of fat
Unlike different dieting principles, the CoolSculpting can remove fat from your targeted area permanently. Therefore, one will not have to worry about diet or any of the foods thereafter.
- Natural Looking Results
After the first session, the treated area will look smooth and more toned and will gradually smoothen over the course of the treatment. A major quantity of the frozen fat will make their way out in the first two months.
CoolSculpting is FDA cleared fat freezing technology which involves no surgery. Controlled cooling is used by CoolSculpting to target and freezes away the fat cells.
- Convenient and Comfortable
Each session of CoolSculpting lasts for about 60minutes making it quite a time-saving treatment. Customers can get their work done, read or even sleep during the CoolSculpting treatment.
Cons of CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is a bit costly than traditional surgery methods.
Each session of CoolSculpting costs around $600 to $1200 per area.
A complete transformation requires a cost around $3000-$4000 depending upon the different area to target.
- Skin Issues
Common CoolSculpting side effects include the following:
- Temporary redness
- Skin sensitivity
CoolSculpting is one of the best techniques for permanent fat reduction from the targeted area. It is being done and liked by various people across the globe. It involves a short span of time for each session and has benefited millions of users for their fat issues.
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- Ways to Lose Weight this Holiday Season - December 28, 2017
- Taking Care of Your Diabetes At Home - December 28, 2017
- Top 20 Sensational Without Makeup Photos Of Sunny Leone - December 28, 2017