Follow Easy Diet Plan for Muscle Building without Supplements
Muscle building is the dream of every guy and is considered to be a trademark or a bench mark from them to grow into a man. Since muscle building and losing fat is a growing trend more than the body need, many muscle building aspirants are pooling in the gym and eating multiple types of foods in order to enhance their muscles and reducing fat. The gym being the most common place for them to grow their muscles, guys sometimes tend to over train themselves and create an artificial structure.
Eating right along with the right gym exercises is the right way to build muscles in good proportions which would suit the body and make them look naturally appealing.
Recommended Diet Plan
Below mentioned is the diet in order to build muscles in a good proportion
Breakfast for Muscle Gain
Start your day with at least 12 ounces of black coffee which contains an innocent number of calories that is only 4. Caffeine delivers thermo genic benefits which causes the metabolic rate to elevate as per the study published in the journal Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. We can help you prepare this coffee, just follow below mentioned few simple steps to get the French press black coffee.
- Take 2 tbsp. of coarse ground coffee along with 12 oz of water.
- Put the coffee in the French press and add some water to it. Close the lid and leave it for good 4 minutes. After 4 minutes serve the coffee immediately. Enjoy your French press coffee.
Lunch: Salmon and Avocado
In the lunch treat yourself with good 8 ounces of salmon which is equipped in delivering an amazing 45 grams of muscle –building protein along with the heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids which reduces the inflammation to encourage speed recovery.
Prepare your meal with
- 8 ounces of salmon or a chicken breast
- 1 tsp of olive oil salt and some pepper to taste.
- Half of the avocado. You can replace it with 3 eggs, cashews, half cup almonds and some macadamia nuts.
Prepare the meal according to your appetite. The whole meal comprises of 483 calories, 298 fat, 7 grams of fiber and 9 grams of carbs. The preparation time for the whole meal is around 13 minutes.
Potatoes and Pork Loin:
Ingredients for the dinner:
- 4 tsp of canola oil and 2 red potatos.
- I large sweet potato. Accompany it with 8 ounces of pork loin (salmon, chicken or bison)
- A cup of white rice and a half red pepper. Prefer it sliced.
- 2 tbsp of red onion and we prefer this also as sliced
- A cup of broccoli florets and half cups of carrots as chopped.
Prepare the whole of the ingredients as sautéed.
The above mentioned diet plan is your ultimate plan towards a good muscle buildup. The diet plan keeps you healthy and enhances your appearance with the best of the muscle toning. Apart from this the regular gym exercise which should only be done in the presence of a trainer can do the rest of the job.
Also, stay away from steroids as much as you can. In the market there are ample number of steroids available which promise better toning of the muscles. Just remember there is no shortcut to success and a good physic. The saying is framed by the way. Maintain your diet plan in a disciplined way and exercise in the right proportion along without being hard on yourself. A rigorous gym and a hard diet plan with steroids can only bring short term results. Stay fit.
Celebrities’ Diet Plan
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- List of Famous Indian Celebrities Died in 2017 - December 8, 2017
- How to Build a Healthy Enhanced Sex Life with Your Partner - December 8, 2017
- Best Pulse Oximeters for Doctors and Nurses in 2018 - December 6, 2017