Do you wish to conceal your marks and spots on your skin perfectly? Are you in search of a perfect Multi-purpose cream? Do you wish to get a flawless skin? Are you looking for the best BB cream for your skin type? Then you are at the right place!
BB creams or Blemish Balm creams are one of those miracle creams which does the job of moisturizer, primer, foundation, concealer and sunscreen too! Isn’t that amazing? Now who doesn’t like a multi-purpose cream which actually does work? You can get all of the benefits in one single cream and get that perfect flawless skin, you have been dreaming of!
However, finding the best one among thousands and thousands of options can be quite time-consuming and tricky as well. And if you end up choosing the wrong BB cream for yourself, then it might be harmful! So you need to be very careful while choosing.
Here, we have researched and found out the top 5 BB creams in India which are suited to all skin types and are also quite affordable. Go through the list below and purchase the one you like the most!!
Maybelline Clear Glow Shine-Free Clear BB Stick
- This BB stick is one of the recent and most popular creams in the market.
- It does a great job in hiding minor imperfections.
- Its texture is easy to work with.
- It reduces the appearances of visible pores on your skin.
- The cream spreads evenly on your skin.
- It gives a smooth finish with an even skin tone.
- It doesn’t look artificial or leaves any whitish cast!
- It feels extremely light and powdery.
- The cream doesn’t fade easily.
- It stays until you wash off your face properly with a cleanser.
- It gives your skin a shine which stays for a long time.
- It is not meant for all skin types.
Garnier BB cream
- This cream is very popular among masses.
- Though it has a thick consistency, it doesn’t feel heavy.
- It blends easily.
- It doesn’t get patchy.
- It evens out properly on your skin.
- It provides medium coverage which is perfect daily use.
- It contains SPF 24 which provides protecting from sun.
- It stays on for a long time.
- It also has oil controlling features.
- It may not be that helpful for fair complexion
- It doesn’t hide acne very well
- Deborah Milano BB Cream
- It does a fantastic job at minimizing imperfections.
- It also acts as a moisturizer and nourishes skin well.
- It spreads evenly and easily giving you a proper even tone.
- It protects from UV rays.
- It has a mousse like texture which is loved by users.
- It gives a matte finish and gives your skin a natural shine.
- It is a must buy product for oily skinned beauties.
- It doesn’t moisturize as good as other BB creams.
- Dry skinned beauties have to use a moisturizer underneath this.
- It doesn’t cover pores properly.
- Clinique Age Defense BB Cream with SPF 30
- It is made of natural ingredients which contain anti-oxidants.
- The coverage is satisfactory.
- It does a great job in hiding red marks and blemishes effectively.
- It contains SPF which prevents tanning to some extent.
- It controls oil and provides shiny finish.
- It takes a lot of time to set
- It becomes whitish at the end.
- It also becomes cakey few minutes after application.
- The Body Shop All in One BB Cream
- It gives you a nice even tone.
- It adds a subtle glow to the face after application.
- It is one of the best moisturizing BB creams which is best for dry skinned beauties.
- It has an extremely light texture.
- It provides light coverage.
- It may seem very costly.
- It is not suitable for oily skinned beauties as it secretes a lot of oil.
Latest posts by Pearlp (see all)
- Holi Colour Removal Tips – For Skin, Clothes, Nails and Hair Protection - February 28, 2018
- 4 Ways to Take Off Holi Colours | Holi Colour Removing Tips - February 28, 2018
- The Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer Review - January 14, 2018