Flaunting sexy back has been a fashion trend from a very long time. In any wedding parties, casual parties or any kind of event, you will surely find ladies showing off their sexy backs in their backless dress, deep-cut back or bare-back choli. But unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with a sexy back.
If you are also one among them, then these following hacks will surely help you look sexier in a backless outfit:
- Cleanse your back with a nice brushing!
Grab your loofah or a brush with a handle which can reach your back and give a good cleanse. Brushing allows the clogged pores to get cleansed. It helps in getting rid of all the dirt, oil and pollutants that stick to your back and gets in your skin pores. If you have an acne problem on your back, you may also use an acne wash which contains benzoyl peroxide. Perform this cleaning technique thrice a week and you will be able to flaunt your sexy back soon.
However, if you are looking for some home remedies to clear out pores, then these recipes will surely:
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is known for soothing and curing skin ailments. Add aloe in your cleansing routine and see it’s magic work. It can also cure acne problems and heal minor skin injuries on your back.
So, take some of the aloe gel and massage it over your back using a brush. Let it rest for a while and wash off using cold water.
- Tomato: Tomato is popular for its skin healing properties. Not only it heals skin problems but also cleanses your pores. As it contains Vitamin A and C, it is able to reduce any kind of irritation, redness and also unclogs the pores on your back.
In order to apply it on your back, mash some tomatoes and make a paste. Apply it on your back with the help of a brush and let it rest for about 15 minutes. When done brush it off with some water.
- Oatmeal: When used for cleansing skin, oatmeal can be of real help. It can soak up excess oil, dirt, and sebum from your back pores and make it clean. This not only cleans your pores but also treats acne and moisturizes your skin.
For this treatment, you need to cook up a cup of oatmeal and add in some water. If you wish, you may also add in some honey! Apply it on your back using a brush and let it rest for 30 minutes. When it will soak up the dirt and oil, brush it off gently to clean out any excess! Wash your back with cold water.
Other than these home remedies ingredients like Tree Oil, Lavender, Lemon juice, mint, Garlic etc. also helps in cleansing back pores!
- Give a good scrubbing
After cleansing, the next thing you need to do is give your back a nice, gentle scrubbing. Brushing helps in removing the thick layer of oil and dirt on your back but its scrubbing which will remove the stubborn dirt particles. If you are planning on showing off your sexy back in a backless dress, then you definitely need to make it a routine to give your back a nice scrub. Try to scrub almost every alternate day. This routine helps in removing the blackheads and ugly spots from your back giving it a smooth, shiny look.
Here are few homemade remedies you can use for scrubbing!!
- For normal skin: Make a paste of one tablespoon each of rice flour, honey, milk and add few drops of patchouli oil in it. When the paste is ready, apply it carefully on your back in a circular motion, you may also take help from someone for this process. Massage it for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off using cold water.
- For dry skin: Prepare a mixture of one tablespoon each of sugar, glycerin, olive oil, milk, and add a few drops of patchouli oil to it. Apply it nicely on your back. This mixture will not only scrub off the dirt from your pores but also moisturize your skin. After massaging the mixture on your back, let it rest for about 15 minutes and wash it off using cold water.
- For oily skin: For oily skinned beauties, we have two different homemade scrubs! First, a mixture of one tablespoon each of honey, sea salt with drops of patchouli and second, a mix of gram flour (besan), moong daal, milk with few drops of patchouli oil. You may try out either of these two. Massage the paste on your back and let it rest for a while. Later on, wash it off using cold water. These mixtures will remove the excess oil, sebum, and dirt from your pores with few washes!!
- Moisturise to make your skin look supple
Just like your face, hands, and legs, your back also needs regular moisturizing after wash. So, don’t forget to moisturize your back after cleansing and scrubbing. Since washing your back may drain some moisture from your skin so you need to use some extra moisturizing agent.
You don’t need to go for some fancy moisturizing treatment for your back. Regular baby oil or body moisturizer will do the trick!
So, before leaving from the bath, massage your body with a nice moisturizer to give your skin the finishing shiny, healthy and supple look.
- Use sunscreen to avoid tanning
Your back will remain exposed in a backless dress so it will also be prone to tanning which is a complete no-no! So, if you are planning on wearing a beautiful backless dress on a bright day don’t forget to apply a nice coating of sunscreen on your back.
Here are few homemade sunscreen lotions you may try out!
- Coconut oil based sunscreen: Although, coconut is known for hair nourishing qualities but it also has sunscreen abilities as well. For making the lotion, you will need to mix 1 cup pure melted coconut oil, ½ cup zinc oxide, ½ cup Shea moisturizer and ½ cup filtered water. You may blend all these items in a blender and store it in a jar. This remains for a long time and can be used even in harsh sunny days!!
- Tea Leaves based sunscreen: Interesting, isn’t it? Tea leaves which are used to make tea also has sun blocking abilities. For making a sunscreen lotion, you will need to take two tablespoons of tea leaves and soak it in half cup of water overnight. In the morning, use a sieve to separate the water from the leaves. Store this water in a bottle and refrigerate it for a long time. This water is used as a sunscreen.
- Shea butter sunscreen: Shea butter not only acts as a great natural moisturizing agent but also has sun blocking qualities. The cream can be used as a sunscreen lotion to protect your skin against the harmful UV rays.
There are many other natural ingredients which act as nice sunscreens such as Almond, Olive Oil, Soy Oil, Sea Emollient, Germ Oil etc.
- Go for a spa to give your back the finishing touch
You cannot complete a beauty regime for your back without visiting the spa. So, get yourself an appointment in a spa and go for relaxing massaging treatments, back-enhancing spa and more. Also, don’t forget to get your back waxed to avoid breakouts and give your back the nice smooth touch. If necessary, you may also seek help from a spa expert to know about special treatments for the back!
Some more tips to get a sexy back:
- Not all skin conditions such as severe blackheads, acne or spots, excess oiliness, raised moles and more can be removed easily in your home. So, if required, you may also take an appointment with a dermatologist and get some treatments for curing those. Try out treatments such as chemical peel or microdermabrasion which help in removing acnes, scars, and wrinkles.
- Take help from someone for cleansing and scrubbing your back properly if you are unable to do it yourself properly.
- Wax your back once in a while to give a nice smooth look.
- If you use some artificial lotions do check for expiry dates and ingredients.
- Before going out for the event, don’t forget to dab your back with somebody powder to finish the look.
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- With KENT Give the Gift of Health to Your Loved Ones This Festive Season - October 16, 2017
- Should You Invest in Medical Alert Systems? - October 16, 2017
- 5 Ketogenic Supplements to Consider - October 16, 2017