After seeing “Ghajini”, the Hindi movie Aamir Khan made famous, I was motivated to have a body like his, but doubts of whether I would actually be able to accomplish this feat began to crowd my mind, prompting me to back out. Then, one day, I read this fantastic article in a filmy magazine of what unstoppable courage and a powerful, dare-devil determination, he slowly, but surely made towards achieving his goal. It certainly wasn’t easy. It took a lot of grit, pain, hurt and agony to steadily move towards his goal and the expectation of his Director. I also saw the video on his training, exercises, strict diet, strenuous workouts and meticulous discipline. I was floored, and so powerfully inspired, like never before. I built up a strong determination to follow in the steps of my ‘idol’, Aamir Khan.
Six Packs Abs
What is this? It is a distinct, built-up, fabulous body that displays the full six pack muscles, arranged in pairs that accentuate the strength of the shoulder and chest, the upper and lower abdomen. Here’s how it is done.
- It requires a three hour work-out session every morning, 40 minutes of training for Abs, 30 minutes of stretching, push-ups, pull-ups, etc.
- You don’t have to be a guy with some great physique; it all depends on the will, hard work and determination of the person who wants to build a great body.
- A large part of the training exercises are physical activities that are sporty.
- Even when you feel like giving up, you have to remain focused and apply a very strong will power. It’s all in the mind, more than the body.
- The six pack abs workouts are very strenuous. . . Cardio for one hour, Stretching and Abs for one hour, and Weights and Indoor Activities for one hour, consistently applying your mind and will.
- ‘Pull-ups’ is an extremely strenuous exercise that you’ve got to give your full 100%. You cannot give up. You have to be determined, even if you do just one, successfully, on that first day. Gradually you will be doing 20 or more pull-ups on one day.
Six Pack Abs Routine requires:
- A daily Three Hour Work out Session.
- A strong will to succeed.
- Cardio, Stretching and Abs, Weights and Indoor Activities
- Pull-Ups, starting with a few, going on to do 25 or 26 at a time.
- Follow a strict regime of sleep . . . a minimum of eight hours a day, what you eat, and how much you train.
- 50% of what you eat, and 50% of how much and how dedicated you train, determine how your body develops and look.
- Have a strict, reasonably high protein diet, a little less of carbohydrates, and an adequate amount of Vitamin tablets.
- Follow your trainer’s instructions very methodically.
- At the end of the training, there is no salt and very little water intake. It improves the body’s final look.