Love your friend’s hair more than yours? Do you aspire healthy and long hair and looking for hair care products that help healthy hair growth? There are a wide range of products from different manufacturers that claim to make your hair healthy, smoother and silkier. But you should be very careful while picking any hair product because a wrong choice may cause extreme damage to your hair. It is generally considered that in order to have healthy hair, we should keep it clean by regular wash and avoid styling products and tools.
But there are many products that nurse your hair back to health. Get the list of best hair growth products below.
- The product range from FAST is pretty new on the cosmetic industry and has received RAVE reviews online. From the brand, Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy is said to be one of its kind. It product coincidentally spells the word fast – the rate at which it promises to help your hair grow. It has vital vitamins, amino acids and herbs which provides the hair what it needs to grow healthy. It is also formulated with special ingredients that help it to enter the hair shaft better than any other products. This scalp therapy is sure to work for your hair.
- Mane ‘n’ Tail is another best hair products that help in making your hair grow fast. It is formulated with micro-enriched protein formulas and ultra-cleansing are equipped with moisturizers and emollients that prevent breakage, reduce split ends and make hair healthy and smoother.
- The hair care products from Lee Stafford are considered as some of the best products for hair. They smells incredible and actually, works wonder on hair. One of the best products from the brand is the intensive treatment, a thick cream with Pro-Growth complex, which nourishes your follicles deeply conditioning the cortex and strengthening hair from within. Thus, it improves the health of follicle enhancing the ability of your hair to anchor to the scalp making it grow healthier and faster.
- The serum from Nanogen is one of the best hair serums. It is formulated with hair thickening agents increasing your hair volume. The nutritious combination of patented Nanogen Growth Factors and protective antioxidant Superoxide Dismutase combine to reinforce and condition your hair, making your hair grow thicker and faster.
- Though it is true that hair products help it to grow healthy, yet it is important to treat hair from inside to get effective results. Viviscal contains wonder ingredients ensuring strength and volume to the hair. AminoMar C is the key ingredients in Vivscal that is rich in protein compound of marine extracts mix together with organic soluble silica and amplified with vitamin C. Amino acids are the basic building blocks in protein, which are important for hair growth. Viviscal offers a long-term commitment to make hair strong and healthy taking 3-4 months to show results.
- The natural oils in the hair keep it silkier and smoother. But, there are many shampoos that lessen the production of oils completely. Hence, it is important to look for a restorative shampoo that helps natural oil to make hair growth healthy. L’Oréal Paris EverStrong Reconstruct Shampoo is one of the best repairing shampoo available on the market. It has ingredients that prevents breakage and split ends of the hair and also repair and restore your hair giving it strength and volume.
- A spritz of Tresemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray is one of the must have hair products if you use styling tools for your hair. It protects the hair with a layer of silicone from the junkies produced by the heat tools. This heat protecting spray helps the hair not to feel the burn produced by the heat tools.
- If you love coloring your hair, always use a less damaging hair color. Always use hair color that does not contain Ammonia and peroxide as they not only stink but also strip apart your hair of moisturizer. INOA from L’Oréal Professionnel has none of them and gives a dramatic colour change to your hair. It stays on the hair for a longer time as it is more resistant to fading.
- You should deep condition your hair at least once a week in order to repair your hair. However, you should choose a right deep conditioner for your hair. One of the best conditioner on the market is Shu Uemura Art of Hair Moisture Velvet Nourishing Treatment for Dry Hair. The ingredients in the product give a smoothing touch stopping hair dryness and damage for days. Just leave it in your hair for 5 minutes and rinse it off and feel your shiny and tangle free hair.
- It is said that the permanent cure for split ends is to trim them, but with a good split end camouflage cream you can prevent your hair from splitting. The White Sands The Cure 24/7, is a split end preventing cream that claims to hold the frayed strands together all day. It not only helps the hair to stay together but it also helps avoid future breakage by oiling wet hair before brushing and protecting the cuticle.
- John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine is a gloss treatment that gives your hair a shine just in 20 minutes. You can use this to give a fake shine to your hair even if it is not at its healthiest. You can use this treatment at home as easily as applying hair colour.
- An Ionic Blow-Dryer is a hair care styling tool that can give an effective shine and gleam to your hair. Many hair blow-dryer makes your hair look like straw even faster than the heat blow from the dryer. T3 Featherweight Professional Hair Dryer is most recommended hair dryer. It is a good ionic dryer that emits charged particles that can decrease the drying time in half and promote the cuticle to lie flat.
- Most of the flatirons available in the market leave hair making silky, but for that you need to pay a high price. The heat produced by the flatirons can crack cuticle of the hair. But, the Remington Style Therapy Frizz Therapy Flatiron is actually considered good for hair. Its plates have a porous ceramic coating that emits a conditioner with silicone that allows to eradicate frizz more successfully than a traditional ceramic iron.
Latest posts by Piya C (see all)
- Confession of an Indian Call Girl - June 20, 2017
- Dr. Lane Sebring’s Alternative Approach To Medicine - June 19, 2017
- Cardio Workouts – Are they Really all that? - June 16, 2017